Sign in to follow this  
rosieflower

Is this Rare?

i am looking after my sisters tamagotchi for the day and it grew up and i wasnt sure what it was until i looked at the version 3 chart. it is an paparatchi. Are Paparatchi's rare?

No, I don't think that paparatchis are rare. They were originally characters from the En-tama growth chart but bandai decided to bring paparatchis in version three tamagotchis.
My friend's tamagotchi evolved into a paparatchi 3 days ago. :furawatchi:
PM me if you need anymore tamagotchi help! <_<

-sk8er girl-

He likes eating french fries, which is good in a way, as you can buy them from tamatown when you haven't got any in your shop. I also found he was very good at winning bump!

Can you give me a link to that? I can't find a chart. And I don't think they are rare.

No, they are not rare, and they are an avarge character. their not good, but not bad.

[color=purple]no they are perfectly normal, my freind gets them all the time[/color]

[quote name='backstreet26' date='Jun 3 2006, 01:20 PM'] Can you give me a link to that? I can't find a chart. And I don't think they are rare. [/quote]
Sure! [url="http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249"]Here[/url] is the tamagotchi connection version three growh chart. The paparatchi is the third character in the fourth row. :marumimitchi:
P.S. All tamagotchi characters are able to win bump, it's just how much they weigh. If they weigh 99lb, then your tamagotchi will have an 85% chance of being champion. :D

-sk8er girl-