Please help Admin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickXXX15

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi battereys are dying almost every day. I don't want to get a whole new Tamagotchi because I don't want to lose poor Cindy. (My Tama's name ia Cindy.) She's getting married soon. ;) I've replaced the battereys at least 12 times and I've had her 4 only 3 months. So Admin or anyone else please email me (on this site.) Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just replace the battery and download your Tama back. Trust me, the new Tamas have a memory system (unlike the old ones). You won't lose your Tama if you give it new batteries.

I know the problem. It's not your battery, it's how it's put in. Put it in and maybe tape it so it doesn't move all the time. If it's not that, it could me that your tama is broken, and you will have to get a new one.

My Tamagotchi battereys are dying almost every day. I don't want to get a whole new Tamagotchi because I don't want to lose poor Cindy. (My Tama's name ia Cindy.) She's getting married soon.  :mellow:   I've replaced the battereys at least 12 times and I've had her 4 only 3 months. So Admin or anyone else please email me (on this site.) Thanks.
do you have a battery tester?

if you do test the battery and in this pic. it shows how low the battery must be for a tamagotchi connection\connexion low battery (because it is differend then other toys) click here to see that

you need a new Tama. no question about it. to bad for cindy. you need a new tama.

Sugar Gliders Rule!

SaSsYcAt

Now it blew a fuse and everythings all messed up :p I guess I need a new one... ;)

o dear!go back 2 the shop were u got it maybe they willl fix it!!

hope i helped

tamagirl

:rolleyes: ^_^ :(

Yep, this is all good advice, definietly follow everything everyonr has said and you will suceed!

Here is the thing,you see you have to reset the tama then press button A then press download. You see when you but your battery in it went back to the time when the battey lost its power.

tamagotchifan :rolleyes: :mellow: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi:

Here is the thing,you see you have to reset the tama then press button A then press download. You see when you but your battery in it went back to the time when the battey lost its power.

tamagotchifan :lol: :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:
Thanks so much I'll try that now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back