V3 Food

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people say that if you feed your Tamagotchi sushi I turns into a fish guy. i'm not sure though.

I think that the specific food thing should be looked into as a way of getting rare characters or unusual ones. Me and my sister took absolutely the same perfect care of our Mohitamatchi's the way I got Mametchi, so I know perfect care, but I restricted to only ever feeding mine apple and cereal, I still do this! I got the teen Hikotchi, and it's lucky that I think that HIkotchi is super duper cute! I can't wait to see what adult I get by feeding it just apples and cereal! This is STORM by the way ona second generation... Sorry to go off topic, I'm starting a new one on the food thing!

Each tamagotchi character has a favourite food and a least favourite food. If you feed it it's favourite food then all of it's happy hearts and one of it's hungry hearts will fill up. This makes your tamagotchi healthier.

If you feed your tamagotchi it's least favourite food, all of it's hungry hearts and all of it's happy hearts will empty. This will make your tamagotchi less healthy so if tht happens, make sure you fill up your tama's hearts straight away! :marumimitchi:

I don't think it matters what meals you feed it or what snacks you feed it.

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back