Curse those terribly crafted keychain holes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyParasiticBoy

Reaction score
That place with those things called Hu-Mans.
okay so, i got my tama this morning, and i got it out of the package n started that whole process, and while my male bebetchi was sleeping, i was trying to get the keychain off, so..i was trying everything i knew...and i finally got it off, BUT! one of the keychain holes(there are two, one on each half of the tama) broke off! i was frustrated...has this happened to anyone else? i know its a minor problem, but still, could Bandai have made them allitle thicker?

Well, I don't think Bandai really intended for them to be taken off.

That American chain is so much nicer than the ball chain the other ones have.

I can understand what a bumer it must be to have that broken now though. :lol:

I think the ball and chain one is better if you want to take the chain off. If you want to keep it on though, I would use the American keychain, which seems to be stronger than the ball and chain.

I kinda like my keychain on so then i can put it around one finger and it makes it easier to hold :lol: that stinks tho that it broke, it must be very disappointing to you... :lol:

I kinda like my keychain on so then i can put it around one finger and it makes it easier to hold :lol:  
LOL! I do that tooo! :lol:
Im sorry you broke the keychain hole thingie... But I don't understand why you were tring to take it off?

LOL! I do that tooo! :)
Im sorry you broke the keychain hole thingie... But I don't understand why you were tring to take it off?
because since i find the whole keychain thing to be "un-safe" (someone could just come up to you, and yank it off your belt straps, but im paranoid about my virtual pets), and it felt weird, and annoying, like, id be trying to play a game of hurdles with Shigs, and that stupid keychain would get in front of the screeen and Shigs would run into the hurdle!, therfore, i took it off, but at least theres still on of the holes left....so its not totally deformed.

Wow, that sucks.

I guess Bandai could have improved the keychain hole.

Personally, I like my keychain, then I can attach my Tama to my Belt !

If you want, put the Tama in your pocket ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back