If u need any help with ur tama just ask!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if your Tama is supposed to poop on a regular schedule? Cause mine poop when ever they feel like it and they always catch me off guard. I think it's a conspiracy, LOL.

Thanks!

Do you know if your Tama is supposed to poop on a regular schedule? Cause mine poop when ever they feel like it and they always catch me off guard. I think it's a conspiracy, LOL.
Thanks!
well they are supposed to poop on a regular basis!!!!!

mabye the website on my signature will help you find out more!! Or why don't you try theese websites!! tamaweb

Last edited:
Well can you tell me how long they live and when does matchmaker usually appear my last 8 visits have ben at 10.30am on the 8th day but today she hasnt turned up I am hoping she will come as I dont want to start from generation one again as I am on 5 with both my tamagotchis :( I dont want Alice to miss out as none of the others have.

Well can you tell me how long they live and when does matchmaker usually appear my last 8 visits have ben at 10.30am on the 8th day but today she hasnt turned up I am hoping she will come as I dont want to start from generation one again as I am on 5 with both my tamagotchis :( I dont want Alice to miss out as none of the others have.
Well basically if you keep your tama alive the matchmaker WILL come. Sometimes it takes 9,10,11 days!!!

How long will it take for my tamagotchi to become a teen-ager? :huh:I NEED this info,and soon!Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! :(
Well, It has to be 4 or 5 or even 6 days to grow to be a teenager!! If it doesn't grow into a teenager at those days above it WILL grow eventully!!

hope this helps!!

Well, It has to be 4 or 5 or even 6 days to grow to be a teenager!! If it doesn't grow into a teenager at those days above it WILL grow eventully!!
hope this helps!!
Not true!

It takes at least a day for a toddler to eveolve into a teenager. The time it eveoved into a toddler.

Not true!It takes at least a day for a toddler to eveolve into a teenager. The time it eveoved into a toddler.
well mine took 3-4 days!!!!!!!

soz mangorox if i am wrong!!!

Not true!It takes at least a day for a toddler to eveolve into a teenager. The time it eveoved into a toddler.
well I meant the AGE has to be 3,4,5 or 6!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back