wierd thing on my tama help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bucky4life

Reaction score
ok

i put my tamagotchi in my pocket, then when i took it out like i ono 1hr later, there was this dark spot on it like its not part of the ne thing, HELP!, wat is it, did i break my tama

Tamagotchi screens are LCD. Pressure on an LCD will cause it to go splotchy. This may be temporary, if the pressure wasn't too strong, otherwise it could be permanent. Try turning the "lights" off for a few minutes, then on again. This will turn the pixels from clear to black, and may help.

:huh: Did the spots go away?? Hm... i dunno what happened. Just maybe try what binary said.

yeah my brother he droped it on a wet patch it was bad it had water ALL through the sreen. and the screen cracked and it turned and it had the black spot. so like binary sed pressure might make it so blotchy. by the way do u play any contact sport? that might of made the spot happen. :wacko:

yeah my brother he droped it on a wet patch it was bad it had water ALL through the sreen. and the screen cracked and it turned and it had the black spot. so like binary sed pressure might make it so blotchy. by the way do u play any contact sport? that might of made the spot happen. :wacko:

If a tamagotchi gets really warm the screen can go black, maybe it just got really warm in your poket. this happened to one of my really old ones when i accidentally left it near a heater :wacko: . it went back to normal by the next day so i hope yours does too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back