HELP! HELP! HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
Ok so my friend had just got a v3 the same day i did. I was excited that we both had one and she seemed to be. but then my door was open to my house and she called me. i wasn't home so my sister picked it up. She said that she left her math note book in my room, (wich she did) so my sister told her to come. I was in gymnastics and she saw my new tama in my room. My sister was down stairs and didn't here her turn it on, (it was on pause). and she put it in her pocket and got her note book and left. My sister didn't see anything bad happen. when i got home i couldn't find it and i asked my sister. she told me that my friend had come over to get the NB so i called her. she said to go to her house. when i got there she said that she had but it in a paper towel and threw it in the brook in the golf corse near my house!!!!! i ran to the brook but the tama was long gone. :huh: :angry: it was a girl furawatchi named BROOK actually (it was a weird coinsidence). i am really sad and i miss BROOK what should i do???

please help!!!

tell your and her mom thats unfair. anddont let her be your friend.

That's horrible. She doesn't sound much of a friend. She has stolen and destroyed your personal property. I think your Mom should get her Mom to use some of your 'friends' allowance money to buy you a new tamagotchi and a 'sorry' card with an explanation of why she did it with a big apology.

That's horrible. She doesn't sound much of a friend. She has stolen and destroyed your personal property. I think your Mom should get her Mom to use some of your 'friends' allowance money to buy you a new tamagotchi and a 'sorry' card with an explanation of why she did it with a big apology.
i am in school right now and i talked to my mom. she said that she talked to my friends mom and she said that she is going to use her money to buy me a new one. But should i forgive her after she dose?

I think you should only forgive her ONLY if she appoligizes in a realy nice way...and ONLY if she realy buys you a new v3 tamagotchi.

-ZTF

thanks. i was walking down the brook near my house where she threw my tama and i was trying to find it. but as i was walking, i relised how long the brook was. i turned and went home because it was so long and i couldn't see the end of it. i looked on the web and found out that that little skinny brook gose all the way into the next 3 towns away from my house!! i lost all hope, (even though i had no hope in the beging when i stared looking).

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG that is SAD. I feel EXTREMELY BAD for you and you deserve that v3. why would a person do such a thing!!!??????????? That is WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you should find some more friends that are TRUE and LOYAL to you.

Now let's all pause and have a moment of silence in memory of Brook. :unsure:

:huh:

you

:(

me

:angry:

Mean friend

:angry:

sister

i am in school right now and i talked to my mom. she said that she talked to my friends mom and she said that she is going to use her money to buy me a new one. But should i forgive her after she dose?
Don't forgive her!!!!!!!!!

She won't have a great friend like you and start running back. :D :p :hitodetchi: :unsure: :wacko:

OMG that is SAD. I feel EXTREMELY BAD for you and you deserve that v3. why would a person do such a thing!!!??????????? That is WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you should find some more friends that are TRUE and LOYAL to you.
Now let's all pause and have a moment of silence in memory of Brook. :D

:unsure:

you

:wacko:

me

:p

Mean friend

:hitodetchi:

sister
Hi flutterby,

you don't know me but I'm Julietta's best friend actualyy I'm on the phone with her,and I wanted to know if u wanted to be friends???

What's your ASL?

Now let's all pause and have a moment of silence in memory of Brook. :D

:unsure:

you

:wacko:

me

:p

Mean friend

:hitodetchi:

sister
i think she might have gotten jelous that i had one too. i am going to open a poll to see if i should forgive her. thanks for responding!

If it were me, I wouldn't forgive her. But keep in mind, I don't forgive anyone for anything.

The way I see it, is forgiving her is just giving her another chance to do something like this again. It's giving her another chance to hurt you which I'm assuming, you don't want to happen. If it were me, I'd not trust her, not let her to your house anymore, and be very cautious around her. If there's anything I've noticed about people, is once they do something one time, they're bound to do it again. I wouldn't give her another chance to do something like that again to be honest. If she has that little respect for your stuff, then she obviously doesn't have much respect for you.

Hi flutterby,you don't know me but I'm Julietta's best friend actualyy I'm on the phone with her,and I wanted to know if u wanted to be friends???

What's your ASL?
this is off topic please send me a PERSONAL MESSAGE and i'll give you a reply.

i think she might have gotten jelous that i had one too. i am going to open a poll to see if i should forgive her. thanks for responding!
she doesn't deserve a friend like you. I have a friend just like her. She always used to be nice to me, but then she was kinda mean to me. I feel SO bad for you. I mean, the "friend" I had wasn't mean enough to steal my personal stuff and just run off and throw it in a brook!

Hope you get your new v3 soon.

-flutterby

thanks everyone! i didn't want to forgive her. I don't talk to her much and it is kinda akward to be around eachother. here mom came to my house just before and droped off my new v3! it is a pink ice cream cone one. thanks for the advice everyone!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so my friend had just got a v3 the same day i did. I was excited that we both had one and she seemed to be. but then my door was open to my house and she called me. i wasn't home so my sister picked it up. She said that she left her math note book in my room, (wich she did) so my sister told her to come. I was in gymnastics and she saw my new tama in my room. My sister was down stairs and didn't here her turn it on, (it was on pause). and she put it in her pocket and got her note book and left. My sister didn't see anything bad happen. when i got home i couldn't find it and i asked my sister. she told me that my friend had come over to get the NB so i called her. she said to go to her house. when i got there she said that she had but it in a paper towel and threw it in the brook in the golf corse near my house!!!!! i ran to the brook but the tama was long gone. :D :p it was a girl furawatchi named BROOK actually (it was a weird coinsidence). i am really sad and i miss BROOK what should i do???
please help!!!
I would make her buy you a new one!And if she didn't I would get hers and throw it in the brook!Or she may have lied to you about throwing in the brook and kept it.When I was in school I let one of my friends watch my dino(it was a different kind of pet)and she stoll it.

I would make her buy you a new one!And if she didn't I would get hers and throw it in the brook!Or she may have lied to you about throwing in the brook and kept it.When I was in school I let one of my friends watch my dino(it was a different kind of pet)and she stoll it.
well her mom saw her throw it in.

I think it's important to only accept apolgies from people who actually admit they've done something wrong.

That is...if your friends can admit that she threw your gotchi into a pool/brook of water, and then apologies for her actions then maybe....

But it would take me (personally and in my opinion) a very long time to trust this person again.

Oh and one more thing.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCOMSTANCES THROW AWAY HER GOTCHI.....

YOU'LL ONLY BE SINKING DOWN TO HER LEVEL OF STUPIDITY AND SHALLOWNESS

Your not like her...you recongnise the wrong in her actions, so don't behave like her and make the same mistakes.

Not to mention.... your mom called her mom to rectifiy the situation, you'ld make your mom look really stupid if you did something to her gotchi.

Oh and one more thing.
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCOMSTANCES THROW AWAY HER GOTCHI.....

YOU'LL ONLY BE SINKING DOWN TO HER LEVEL OF STUPIDITY AND SHALLOWNESS

Your not like her...you recongnise the wrong in her actions, so don't behave like her and make the same mistakes.

Not to mention.... your mom called her mom to rectifiy the situation, you'ld make your mom look really stupid if you did something to her gotchi.
i would never think of ever throwing hers in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back