3 way connect

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Communications are private one to one connections only. No conference calls allowed.

People have done it, though. It's not like a three way visit. Like two play games and another one visits. But the one visiting visits no-where.. and comes back after a while. So you can, but it not a real connection. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. People have done it!

Its just one person gets left out, like Tama????? said.

Hello! Guess what! I did it with a V2 and 2 V3S and it worked! :lol: :lol:

It does too work!!

One time I connected my V1 and two V2 tams and the V2s went over to the V1's house. The V2's showed up as Hatenatchi and Flowertchi on the V1's screen. They were those characters!! the tamas were chatting away together. Cute!

Another time I connected 3 V1's (my and my sister's and a friend's), and we did a game. My sister's and the friend's did a food eating game, while I tried to pop my balloon in a balloon game. I won! The two other tamas couldn't stuff food into their mouths quicker then I jumped!!

The last time I did it is when I connected 3 V2s. The first one went to the second one's place, and the three tams (two at one place and one at the other place) tug-o-war'd. The two tama team won!!

Cool...

Fun too!

Some people claim to have done it, but most of the time it happens like this. Two play games, visit, or give presents. The one that is all alone trying to play a game, visit, or give a present goes no-where. But it comes back after a while. You can, but one tama is left out, so it is not a "Real Connection." A "Real Connection" is when the tam acctually goes and plays a game, visits, or gives/gets a present and comes back. If that third one goes and comes back it is still not a real connection because it did not do anything, played a game, visited, or gave/got a present.

--Kimmy--

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back