Sign in to follow this  
jappyx

Tama being weird!

Hey guys!

Umm... This is what happened....

2 days ago, my tama (who is a maurtchi) was/still is sitting on the bottem of my screen and is not moving. The middle butten works... So i can get into the time...

But, when i press butten A, it does nothing... It doent select any icons or anything.

But, to prove that it still works, i can press A and B together and it goes to the sound menu.

Do you goys know whats happening? I also know that it is not a fake, and i am on my 24 gen and i am worried that my tama may not work again

also, my batterie has been running really low recently.

-jappyx - Conserened!

Wow, your 24 gen! I'm not sure what to do, maybe you can try to replace the battery really quickly?

WOOOH MAMA!

24 GENERATION! THAT IS SUPER COOL

Oh and about your tama prob, I am not quite sure

So its just sitting at the bottom of the screen yada yada yada.

So when you push A and C it dosen't work?????

But thats weied so its been doing that for a days straight? I would of thought it would of died by now with out any food. Could you tell me a little more? This is really interesting and freaky!

Guest OLIVIA221

WICKED 24 GENS THATS COOL UR TAMA PET WILL BE FINE I'M SURE REST IT AND SEE IF IT WORKS AFTER A LONG REST

IF U WANNA SEND ME AN EMAIL THROUGH TAMATALK THEN FEEL FREE ITS OLIVIA221

Yeah, its kinda weird and scary.. It hasnt stpped doing it yet... I am getting really worried that my tama is stuffed.. Im going (when i get new batteryies) change them.. See if that works... Coz, i can tell you, it was hard to get to the 24 gen.. and i dont want to have to start from scratch again...

Anyone else got any idears on what might be happeneing?

Never mind.. i fixed it...

I finaly got the courage to press the reset butten at the bcak.. then click download.. and now i have my tama back to normal! YAY!! thanks everyone for your consern and thankyou for your suggestions <_<

Hey guys!

Umm... This is what happened....

2 days ago, my tama (who is a maurtchi) was/still is sitting on the bottem of my screen and is not moving. The middle butten works... So i can get into the time...

But, when i press butten A, it does nothing... It doent select any icons or anything.

But, to prove that it still works, i can press A and B together and it goes to the sound menu.

Do you goys know whats happening? I also know that it is not a fake, and i am on my 24 gen and i am worried that my tama may not work again

also, my batterie has been running really low recently.

-jappyx - Conserened!

when you press a and b its supposed to put your tama on pause...maybe something is loose on the inside....you never know... :D :D