Tama being weird!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Umm... This is what happened....

2 days ago, my tama (who is a maurtchi) was/still is sitting on the bottem of my screen and is not moving. The middle butten works... So i can get into the time...

But, when i press butten A, it does nothing... It doent select any icons or anything.

But, to prove that it still works, i can press A and B together and it goes to the sound menu.

Do you goys know whats happening? I also know that it is not a fake, and i am on my 24 gen and i am worried that my tama may not work again

also, my batterie has been running really low recently.

-jappyx - Conserened!

Wow, your 24 gen! I'm not sure what to do, maybe you can try to replace the battery really quickly?

[SIZE=21pt]WOOOH MAMA![/SIZE]

24 GENERATION! THAT IS SUPER COOL

Oh and about your tama prob, I am not quite sure

So its just sitting at the bottom of the screen yada yada yada.

So when you push A and C it dosen't work?????

But thats weied so its been doing that for a days straight? I would of thought it would of died by now with out any food. Could you tell me a little more? This is really interesting and freaky!

WICKED 24 GENS THATS COOL UR TAMA PET WILL BE FINE I'M SURE REST IT AND SEE IF IT WORKS AFTER A LONG REST

IF U WANNA SEND ME AN EMAIL THROUGH TAMATALK THEN FEEL FREE ITS OLIVIA221

Yeah, its kinda weird and scary.. It hasnt stpped doing it yet... I am getting really worried that my tama is stuffed.. Im going (when i get new batteryies) change them.. See if that works... Coz, i can tell you, it was hard to get to the 24 gen.. and i dont want to have to start from scratch again...

Anyone else got any idears on what might be happeneing?

Never mind.. i fixed it...

I finaly got the courage to press the reset butten at the bcak.. then click download.. and now i have my tama back to normal! YAY!! thanks everyone for your consern and thankyou for your suggestions <_<

Hey guys!
Umm... This is what happened....

2 days ago, my tama (who is a maurtchi) was/still is sitting on the bottem of my screen and is not moving. The middle butten works... So i can get into the time...

But, when i press butten A, it does nothing... It doent select any icons or anything.

But, to prove that it still works, i can press A and B together and it goes to the sound menu.

Do you goys know whats happening? I also know that it is not a fake, and i am on my 24 gen and i am worried that my tama may not work again

also, my batterie has been running really low recently.

-jappyx - Conserened!
when you press a and b its supposed to put your tama on pause...maybe something is loose on the inside....you never know... :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back