Who thinks V8s are fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think v8s are fake

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• mabey i havent seen 1

• i dont know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* You already made a post about this.

A Bandai released Tamagotchi Version 8 does *not* exist. There may be another type of virtual pet that was labeled as a V8, but Bandai hasn't released anything over a Tamagotchi V3.

A Bandai released Tamagotchi Version 8 does *not* exist. There may be another type of virtual pet that was labeled as a V8, but Bandai hasn't released anything over a Tamagotchi V3.
your right.

Double sigh...ditto...

I've seen a lot or your posts around here JBtama and they are either about a fake V8 or just spam- no real helpful advice or info or valid questions. Maybe a couple of posts about real tamagotchi's wouldn't go amiss? I really don't want to sound mean, sorry if I do, it just gets really boring reading the same thing posted over and over again all over the forums- plus it wastes bandwidth which costs tama-talk money.

Well, Think about it.

There is already V1, V2, & V3 made.

And V4, V5, V6 or V7 haven't been created.

It explains itself.

Well, Think about it.There is already V1, V2, & V3 made.

And V4, V5, V6 or V7 haven't been created.

It explains itself.
Yes, I agree! *SIGHS* some people just dont have common sence...

-ZTF

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I agree! *SIGHS* some people just dont have common sence...-ZTF
Sorry, it's just funny...you say " Some people don't have any common sence", but you spelled "sense" wrong....sorry, nothing personnal...lol

Double sigh...ditto...
I've seen a lot or your posts around here JBtama and they are either about a fake V8 or just spam- no real helpful advice or info or valid questions. Maybe a couple of posts about real tamagotchi's wouldn't go amiss? I really don't want to sound mean, sorry if I do, it just gets really boring reading the same thing posted over and over again all over the forums- plus it wastes bandwidth which costs tama-talk money.
hmmm....Triple sigh

Yeah...I've noticed that most of your posts are about fake tamas.....or spam, as sweet kandi and spudilike said.

(if someone quoted this too, would that make it a quadruple sigh?)

H*L

Well, some kids that ride my school bus have "V8's" but I truelythink that they're fake because htey die over night..

No.

Unless some psyco-resoved teenager decided to make the "V3" into a "V8" by drawing all over the V3 package.

Or maybe not.

There fakes, If they were real america wouldnt have em only japan would or china, (depends china makes em!) And if they were real only japanese people could read em

Or it could be a v8 of a different tama-not made by bandai.

Sorry to burst your bubble kid, those are fake. AND I must say, quadruple sigh.

I agree with SK and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back