CHEST HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportschik7107

Reaction score
:) I NEED HELP. I DID THE CHEST, AND IT TURNED INTO THE "OLD" TAMA.. THE MATCHMAKER TYPE TAMA.. I NEED HELP! HOW DO I GET IT BACK?

With the chest, normally it changes into an elder or a baby for a few second, it kind of goes crazy then it changes back into what it was. If it doesn't try reseting then download it, if it doesn't work you could just leave it for a few more days then see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my experience the change lasts only for a few minutes. But be careful because all the Hungry and Happy hearts may be empty when s/he changes back to your normal character. So, check the Hungry and Happy heart meter, and refill them if necessary.

Also, just in case you didn't know already, changing your Tamagotchi character is just one of the possible things that can happen when you use a chest. The chest could give you an item or some Gotchi points.

Thank you for replies, I have bought the chest MANY times, and have experienced my tama temporarily changing into a baby, old one or matchmaker, then changing back to a very unhappy tama. But this time....my tama never came back!!! ;) I still have the old Ojitchi, and am so sad!!! I've also had good luck with the chest, even +3000 points before, but this is bad. Will my ojitchi get the matchmaker and leave it's baby or will this Ojitchi just die???

My tama would have evolved into an adult sometime today, the age is 3 right now, but the Ojitchi seems like an adult, it uses all my items that normally only adults can. If anyone has ever had this happen where the tama changed and did not change back please let me know if there is anything I can do???

Hm.... normally, it doesn't turn into the grandpa if it's 3. something is wrong with your tamagotchi. So it got the chest and it never changd back?? Omg i don'tknow what happened! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you for replies, I have bought the chest MANY times, and have experienced my tama temporarily changing into a baby, old one or matchmaker, then changing back to a very unhappy tama. But this time....my tama never came back!!! ;) I still have the old Ojitchi, and am so sad!!! I've also had good luck with the chest, even +3000 points before, but this is bad. Will my ojitchi get the matchmaker and leave it's baby or will this Ojitchi just die??? My tama would have evolved into an adult sometime today, the age is 3 right now, but the Ojitchi seems like an adult, it uses all my items that normally only adults can. If anyone has ever had this happen where the tama changed and did not change back please let me know if there is anything I can do???
Sounds like a glitch. Try resetting.

If that doesn't work, its gonna have to be like that :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back