Umm what was my toddler doing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon_Rocks

Reaction score
I keep my tamagotchi with me everywhere, even I school. I hook him to my pants. At about 10:30, I was checking my tamagotchi and he had his mouth open and water was like pouring in his mouth. Like rain or something. Can anyone tell me what that was? Just in case it happens again. Mines a teen right now I just don't know what it is just in case my teen does I know what it is...

XoXo,

Shannon

Well he's never cried like that before. It was just strange. Like it happened then it stoped.

XoXo,

Shannon =)

Yeah... It could of just been on of the "random animations" that occure during the casue of a tamagotchis life.

Well he's never cried like that before. It was just strange. Like it happened then it stoped.XoXo,

Shannon =)
well actually it was one of those animations that just comes up when your tama is left idle. That particular one happens to be your tama spitting... don't ask WHY they did that. OR maybe it IS a yawn. I think it's spitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back