what..........................

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

#mimitchi#

Reaction score
:D :p :mimitchi: my v3 won't connect whith v3,v2 or v1s and i'm doing it right! why is this happening i have an idea why but i need more opinions if u leave a comment that would be helpful thanx! :mimitchi:

Im not sure if a V3 can connect to a V1.

Though it can connect to other V3's.

How to connect V3 to V3:

1) On both your Tamagotchi's, select the fifth option, on the top.

2) Select VER.3

3) Select either, gamne, present of visit, depending on what you want to do. (make sure you do this on both Tama's)

4) Now, put both Tamagotchi V3's up next to eachother. Now on only one of your Tamagotchi's click the [ b ] button, (middle button) it will connect both of them.

Wallah!

How to connect V3 - V2:

1) On both your Tamagotchi's, select the fifth option, on the top.

2) On the V3, select option OTHER, cant exactly remember what option to use on V2, try both options, V1/V2.

3) Now on only one Tamagotchi, press the middle button, when 'stand by' appears. (Make sure you are holding the Tamagotchis close together)

//Haze

Remeber to click Others On The Ver 3 and Ver 1 on the V2 and with a V1-V2 Xlick V1-Connect and for V3-V1 On the V3 click OTHERS and With the V1 just type connect V1s can connect with V3s I've done it before! ^_^

i know how to connect tamas but i don't know why it's doing this i'll try what u say to do i'll tell u if it works!!!! thanx!!!!!!!!! ..............bow bow........

That happened to me!! What i did was take out my battery and put it back in only I pressed it harder.

hmmmmmm......................... i'll try it..... :D thanx.

it still won't work right what should i do?...........

hey every1

dude. the exact same things been happening even thought i have connected though 2 a v1 tama b4 but now it dont work no more 4 some reason.

IF ANY ONE HAS AN EXPLANATION 4 THIS COULD THEY PLZ PM ME!! :wub:

hey every1
dude. the exact same things been happening even thought i have connected though 2 a v1 tama b4 but now it dont work no more 4 some reason.

IF ANY ONE HAS AN EXPLANATION 4 THIS COULD THEY PLZ PM ME!! :unsure:
same here............

:unsure maybe it is broken........ oh no!!!!!!! my v3!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

well all i did was open up to see if it had debug 2 find there was no debug at all so i put it back 2gether and then well i it stoped working

if you there is 2 v.3 and there both baby baby or diffrent they will connect.if it is v.1 or v.2 and one is a baby and the other is another stage it won't connect

me n my frend tested this thing out we had v3 n we connected intead of V3 we cliked other and it still worked intead they went off and played a game so mayb u can try that :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back