Parents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris92

Reaction score
Whats happened i was looking on tama town and decided to do the parents so as i went to the list it made the di do sound so i couldnt access it.Whats goin on why cant i access it.

if your tama is a first generation, then it has no parents
true on 1st gen ur tama doesnt have parents so it cannot access the parents button,but after u get 2 ur second gen. u should be able 2.

Its on my 4th generation
You can only get your tama's parent and their parent. Any before that you can't access. And any more than 3 gen's before -the picture will disappear from the list. So keep a note of the codes for each parent/grandparent on each generation for future reference and make sure you write down whether you got the code when the character was a parent or a grandparent.

If you have the password from your tama toy but tama-town wont accept it, make sure you have the 5's and 6's correct, as the 6's on the tama toy screen look so like 5's- I have often written a 5 down, and later realised it was supposed to be a 6. And make sure you are entering the code in the correct house.

i have the same probleme, while my tama is a 2th generation!!! i can't access in the menu "parents" and for my second tama i can see in "parents" just his father?!

BUT i must say that before i was in a long time in "pause"... plz help me!

How would tamatown know what generation your current tamagotchi is?????? :rolleyes:

I think maybe because you're Tamagotchi called you and that inturupped your process of trying to get the password to visit your parents in Tamagotchi Town. You should see what your Tamagotchi needs first and then try the process all over again, because it's very important to tend to you Tamagotchi right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back