Entama Matchmaker Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
I ordered an Entama today, and I was looking at a study guide type page and I noticed it didn't give any matchmaker times, and didn't really acknowledge that one comes.

My question is is there a matchmaker for the Entama or do you just live as long as possible and rehatch a new egg everytime?

I feel like I did back when I first joined and didn't know much about tamas lol

Answers are appreciated ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
To answer your question, yes there is a matchmaker, which comes on the Entama.

Though, I am not sure what time(s) the matchmaker comes at.

//Haze

No problem ;)

By the way, what entama design did you buy? One of the new designs?

Also, where did you purchase it from?

Lots of people are buying enTama's at the moment :D

//Haze

No problem ;)
By the way, what entama design did you buy? One of the new designs?

Also, where did you purchase it from?

Lots of people are buying enTama's at the moment :D

//Haze
I bought it from Yesasia, and it's the blue clear lemonade design. I'm not sure if it's one of the new ones because I don't know too much about Entamas yet.

The order form said it would take 30 days to ship and would arrive on the 19th of July, but Kyliesmum said that I think it was you, Ra, and Spiffy had around the same notice and got it a lot sooner than the set date. I'm hoping it works out like that for me as well ^.^ I'm excited!

How many people do you know of have bought one?

I think I might try to get a Urutama when they come out. I'll have to wait until Christmas when I have more money though.

I bought it from Yesasia, and it's the blue clear lemonade design. I'm not sure if it's one of the new ones because I don't know too much about Entamas yet.
The order form said it would take 30 days to ship and would arrive on the 19th of July, but Kyliesmum said that I think it was you, Ra, and Spiffy had around the same notice and got it a lot sooner than the set date. I'm hoping it works out like that for me as well ^.^ I'm excited!

How many people do you know of have bought one?

I think I might try to get a Urutama when they come out. I'll have to wait until Christmas when I have more money though.
Ohk then, Yesasia has reasonably fast shipping ;)

It will take less than 30 days, mine took around 17 days I think, its usually quicker than what they say.

Well, a few people just bought then recently, not heaps of people. Just a few who I know..

The urutama does look nice, I might wait a while to buy one, until the entama wears off me :ichigotchi:

//Haze

Ohk then, Yesasia has reasonably fast shipping ;)
It will take less than 30 days, mine took around 17 days I think, its usually quicker than what they say.

Well, a few people just bought then recently, not heaps of people. Just a few who I know..

The urutama does look nice, I might wait a while to buy one, until the entama wears off me :ichigotchi:

//Haze
Awesome! I can't wait for it to come! If I got a Urutama I would probably wait to open it for a while. I think the reason I got bored with my other tamas was because I have too many of them. ^.^;

I think this one will keep me amused for quite a while n.n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back