er how do I make an avatar?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it said that to me too coz i put one of mine from my pc on. try one from the gallerys. HOPE I HELPED!!! :p :ph34r: :eek: :huh: :p

i did that but it said i'm not aloud to make my own help :p
What is the exact error message? Maybe the file you tried to upload was too large (X & Y dimensions, or number of bytes file size), or a file format not supported.

Quoting the TamaTalk Avatar setting page:

>>

Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 20 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif .jpeg .jpg .png .GIF .JPG .JPEG .PNG

<<

Note that the default file format for the Paint program the comes with Windows, is ".BMP", which is not one of the allowed file formats. So, when you are done editing your picture, and are about to save it, change the "Save As Type" from "24-bit Bitmap" to ".PNG" or ".GIF".

Last edited by a moderator:
how can i make my own avatar :p
go 2 paint on ur computer then go 2 view at the top and click attributes then click 100x100 pixels then after that make ur picture.Then save it and under the name part there is a place where u can save it as whatever u want so click the down arrow and click gif. or jpeg. it will say "saving this as "so and so" may make a loss of color formation,would u still like 2 save?"So u click yes then click off of that and go 2 edit avatar then where there is a bar and the word "browse" beside it go to that and click browse.After that choose the picture u mad and click update avatar,sometimes it takes a few tries but it will work eventually then after it does,well u have ur own made avatar.

go 2 paint on ur computer then go 2 view at the top and click attributes then click 100x100 pixels then after that make ur picture.Then save it and under the name part there is a place where u can save it as whatever u want so click the down arrow and click gif. or jpeg. it will say "saving this as "so and so" may make a loss of color formation,would u still like 2 save?"So u click yes then click off of that and go 2 edit avatar then where there is a bar and the word "browse" beside it go to that and click browse.After that choose the picture u mad and click update avatar,sometimes it takes a few tries but it will work eventually then after it does,well u have ur own made avatar.
thanks

i tryed it

u should get an avatar from Yumi_82. Yumi made mine. you can have different tamagotchi characters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

:mellow: :huh: :ph34r: :ph34r: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back