V3 food dislikes/likes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
Well upon GK1 of Tama Zone insisting that I make a V3 likes/dislikes chart, I've used the information she's provided to put together this chart. I hope you enjoy it, check often b/c the chart gets updated constantly. ^_^

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/Sun...slike_chart.gif

like_dislike_chart.gif

Ra,

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job! I suppose that Tarakotchi likes Shrimp - like in V2. Oh well, some likes and dislikes are different in V2...

Whoa you are really smart! Nice layout too. I will use this becuase I am getting my V3 later today.

Hikotchi

like: Milk

dislike: Drumstick

Tarakotchi

like: Fish

dislike: Sandwich

Billotchi

like: Sausage

dislike: Juice

Hashizoutchi

like: Taco

dislike: Fish

Tsunotchi

like: Fish

dislike: Popcorn

Warusotchi

like: Taco

dislike: Pears

Bill

like: Beef

dislike: Grapes

Sekitoritchi

like: BBQ

dislike:

Hidatchi

like: Drumstick

dislike: Ice Cream

Good job! I suppose that Tarakotchi likes Shrimp - like in V2. Oh well, some likes and dislikes are different in V2...
There are no shrimps on V3, so it's not shrimp.

and 'Fluffy Snowman' Georgia-Kate tried Hikotchi on cherries- it's not them

I tried Bill on fish- it's not them. It has to be an item that will make them jump up and turn around and fill empty hearts AFTER they have eaten it (not just before).

So that's why they are not on the chart.

Have you got any of those characters on your list at the moment you can double check with as there is an awful lot of fish there!

good job! :p isn't it when they jump and turn because my baby boy liked steak if thats what they do but i mean, nobody knows EVERYTHING!

Thank you so much! :p I'll just keep on feeding kuchi burgers :p

Great chart!! But you were using MY info... GK1 told me she'd put it on TamaZone. Glad I could help! :furawatchi:
Is it? I'm not sure, I don't visit here as often as I used to. I'm mainly on TZ. Sorry if I've given the credit to the wrong person. I'm glad you all like it though :furawatchi:

Ra,

Oh it looks like we are doubling up on the same information!

mimitichi&hanatchilover originally started the topic here

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=55586&hl=

Fieryicydragon provided more information and then I asked if I could use what they had, go through the information and hopefully with the help of TamaZone and TamaTalk members we could get a chart made up with information on all the characters. So it really is a combined effort on lots of people's behalf, and has changed a fair bit since the original list - but certainly mimitchi&hanatchilover and fieryicydragon have provided most of it.. Here is the link to the TamaZone topic https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=2961

I'm still making changes all the time and need help from as many people as possible, I might try to get these two TamaTalk topics merged to avoid further confusion.

I'll go through all the information that has been posted in here - as I did'n't realise ther was a separate topic here

GK1

Thankyou Fluffysnow for re-checking Bill and Hikotchi, and editing your post with different items. (I've lost the edit function on my previous post so it may seem confusing to people about the fish and cherry thing).

It'll be great to have the chart finished soon.

good job! ;) isn't it when they jump and turn because my baby boy liked steak if thats what they do but i mean, nobody knows EVERYTHING!
Actually YES - I know MOST and possibly ALL the characters LOVE steak (from the codes), but this chart is for the common food that you can buy in the shop. Could people perhaps check that ALL characters LOVE steak?? I have conflicting reports :(

Hikotchilike:      Milk

dislike:  Drumstick

Tarakotchi

like:       Fish

dislike:   Sandwich

Billotchi

like:       Sausage

dislike:   Juice

Hashizoutchi

like:       Taco

dislike:   Fish

Tsunotchi

like:       Fish

dislike:   Popcorn

Warusotchi

like:        Taco

dislike:    Pears

Bill

like:        Beef

dislike:    Grapes

Sekitoritchi

like:        BBQ

dislike:

Hidatchi

like:        Drumstick

dislike:    Ice Cream
OK thanks for the information - some of it I know is correct...and we'll update it.

Some of the things that need checking are:

Urutchi - LOVES apple pie? (that is purely a guess on my behalf)

Here is info from FluffySnow613 (from TamaTalk) that also needs checking:

Tarakotchi LOVES fish

Billotchi LOVES sausage

Hashizoutchi LOVES tacos and HATES fish

Tsunotchi LOVES fish and HATES popcorn

Bill LOVES beef

Sekitoritchi LOVES BBq

Hidatchi HATES icecream EDIT: Just checked - that is correct

If anyone can confirm these or say they are not correct - PLEASE POST!!

Thanks

GK1

Oh it looks like we are doubling up on the same information!mimitichi&hanatchilover originally started the topic here

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=55586&hl=

Fieryicydragon provided more information and then I asked if I could use what they had, go through the information and hopefully with the help of TamaZone and TamaTalk members we could get a chart made up with information on all the characters. So it really is a combined effort on lots of people's behalf, and has changed a fair bit since the original list - but certainly mimitchi&hanatchilover and fieryicydragon have provided most of it.. Here is the link to the TamaZone topic https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=2961

I'm still making changes all the time and need help from as many people as possible, I might try to get these two TamaTalk topics merged to avoid further confusion.

I'll go through all the information that has been posted in here - as I did'n't realise ther was a separate topic here

GK1
I bet BOTH topics will help! This one and the other Tamatalk one. But I thought all of them liked the same food at first, apparently not! ;)

Hm, I've received two gmails from different people so far telling me that urutchi's favorite food's apple pie. Could someone double check on this?

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back