like:        Beef

dislike:    Grapes

Sekitoritchi

like:        BBQ

dislike:

Hidatchi

like:        Drumstick

dislike:    Ice Cream

OK thanks for the information - some of it I know is correct...and we'll update it.

Some of the things that need checking are:

Urutchi - LOVES apple pie? (that is purely a guess on my behalf)

Here is info from FluffySnow613 (from TamaTalk) that also needs checking:

Tarakotchi LOVES fish

Billotchi LOVES sausage

Hashizoutchi LOVES tacos and HATES fish

Tsunotchi LOVES fish and HATES popcorn

Bill LOVES beef

Sekitoritchi LOVES BBq

Hidatchi HATES icecream EDIT: Just checked - that is correct

If anyone can confirm these or say they are not correct - PLEASE POST!!

Thanks

GK1

Edited by georgiakate1

Oh it looks like we are doubling up on the same information!

mimitichi&hanatchilover originally started the topic here

http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=55586&hl=

Fieryicydragon provided more information and then I asked if I could use what they had, go through the information and hopefully with the help of TamaZone and TamaTalk members we could get a chart made up with information on all the characters. So it really is a combined effort on lots of people's behalf, and has changed a fair bit since the original list - but certainly mimitchi&hanatchilover and fieryicydragon have provided most of it.. Here is the link to the TamaZone topic http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=2961

I'm still making changes all the time and need help from as many people as possible, I might try to get these two TamaTalk topics merged to avoid further confusion.

I'll go through all the information that has been posted in here - as I did'n't realise ther was a separate topic here

GK1

I bet BOTH topics will help! This one and the other Tamatalk one. But I thought all of them liked the same food at first, apparently not! ;)

Hm, I've received two gmails from different people so far telling me that urutchi's favorite food's apple pie. Could someone double check on this?

Ra,

Yeah Ra - its in my list above to check - I think its correct - its my hunch that the apple pie is a subsitute for the V2 cracker (which is the fave food of the V2 Urutchi)

GK1

The chart has been updated, thank you hun for all the new info :huh: Wow, we're almost done aren't we? Who's the sexiest out there? WE ARE! Who's the best out there? TZ IS! WOOH! lol .. *a-hem!* yes .. you just didn't see me say all of that .. yes ..

Ra,

-Ra- I found out that the Leaftchi on the list has no dislike :chohimetchi: I have her now and I figured out she dislikes BBQ, Oh Yeah she also like STEAK too. Just thought you might like to know :chohimetchi: Thanks for the list too, it is very very helpful!!!! Thanks

Edited by ambers25

Mimitchi hates fish burger

There isn't a fish burger on a V3 I'm afraid. If you have a Mimitchi at the moment could you try something else?

The chart has been updated, thank you hun for all the new info ;) Wow, we're almost done aren't we? Who's the sexiest out there? WE ARE! Who's the best out there? TZ IS! WOOH! lol .. *a-hem!* yes .. you just didn't see me say all of that .. yes ..

Ra,

LOL :D Yeah its so cool !! Thanks everyone for your help!

What we also need to work out is whether ALL V3 characters LOVE steak (from the codes) - I think they do but I also think I have read that certain chracters like gozarutchi HATE it :wub: - so I'm not 100% sure. If anyone finds a V3 character that HATES steak - please let Ra or myself know. Any info on gozarutchis/masktchis in particular would be great B)

GK1

that's really good and helpfull!!

Sekitoritchi likes BBQ & doesn't like omelette. Very nice layout....wish i saw this site sooner!!

Warusotchi

like: taco

dislike: pears

Mimitchi

like: ice cream

dislike: hamburger

Edited by FluffySnow613

Thank you so much everyone for the extra information - I'll get Ra to update the chart ASAP

THanks!

GK1

I've updated the chart, thanks for the new info! All we seem to be missing now's Decotchi.

Ra,

Great chart!! But you were using MY info... GK1 told me she'd put it on TamaZone.

Glad I could help! :angry:

Thank you for the information mimitchi&hamatchilover. ;)

I found that very helpful and I'm sure alot of other people did too.

Well done! :wacko:

-sk8er girl-

Good work! although i think i've seen it on tamapalace

Oh OK - do you happen to have a link?

GK1

And I might just add that a LOT of people have put a lot of effort into getting this info together - I think lots of people should be proud of it - including mimitchi&hanatchilover; Fiery Icy Dragon; FluffySnow 618, spudilike, me and Ra. Not one person has done it all :angry: Its a great COMBINED effort.

GK1

Edited by georgiakate1