Sign in to follow this  
tamagotchi_freak_girl

I got a Gozarutchi

My tama named Kitty evolved into Gozarutchi. :( But I was taking exelent care of it! I fed it the same amount of snacks as my other tama (which evolved into Mimitchi) :) .

On it's first night of being a teen, it went to sleep with 2 hearts empty on hunger and happines, and there was a poop next to it's bed. The next night was OK but last night it went to sleep with one heart missing from it's happiness. Sure, that care wasn't exelent, but I have had tamagotchis that have been treated worse than that, and I got a better character, such a Tarakotchi or even Memetchi. :huh: But this time, I got a Gozarutchi!!

What could have caused this? As I said before, I took really GOOD care of it, so why did I get Gozarutchi?! :huh: :( :angry: :huh:

Guest pepe221

:angry: :huh: :huh: Well in my opinion I think you just got a gozrutchi because you JUST DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s You can't get the same charachter all the time, although GOZARUTCHI AND --> :huh:

ARE REALLY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope this helps!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :) :( :(

Humm.. odd one. The way i get Gozarutchi is by giving it heaps of snacks and you didint... So im not quite sure.

I agree with pepe221, you got him becuase you just did.