Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangorox

Reaction score
I have had Sugar (my tama) and it turned into a gozatchi a while ago. I think she will come tomorrow.

But she is not coming!

I am in the 6th generation and I really want to get to the 7th cause that's the highest I have gotten.

Don't worry, it'll come soon. If you want your tama to live longer, here are some tips:

1. Check on it often, don't wait for your tama to beep.

2.Play with it often

3. don't let the hearts fall below 2. If it is 1 or 0, don't leave it like that for too long!

Hope that helps. I'm still waiting for MY tama to meet the matchmaker! Gosh, she's so late sometimes! lol :huh:

yeah, i had this happen to my last tama haiku... she didn't come till he was almost 10 years old!!!! Believe me, i was freaking out cause i thought i wouldn't get to gen5...

The other day the Matchmaker came for my Tarakotchis Russ and Halle. And the Matchmaker offered two more Tarakotchis! Then later, the Matchmaker came back and she had for Russ another Tarakotchi! And for Halle, the androtchi! It's like the Matchmaker kept wanting to breed more Tarakotchis!!!! So, I started them over, and I set one of them at the time the Matchmaker would come, it never showed up. That's my Matchmaker story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back