TT_TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeowMeow

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt] :p I don't know what happened! I changed the battery and all my items (I had all of them, seriously) turned into... balls! Literally! You know, the kind you buy at the shop for 200pts? -cries- WHY ME? I have to earn it all back. The amount of items I lost was way more than the 9999 pts I have now T_T[/SIZE]

:p *CRY*

After changing your battery, did you press the Reset button, then select Download?

Yes! My tama was still there! All my points were there! But my items ... :mellow:

There seems to be some very weird "glitch" (dare I say it) that involvwes items being replaced by balls - It has happened once on one of my tamas - however I don't know if it was after I changed the battery or not. I have emailed Bandai about various "glitches" but never had a reply.

That was probably a glitch. You probably accidently touched or pressed something in the inside at the back of your tamagotchi that made your items turn into balls.

Or it could be that you tamagotchi had too many items.

The same thing happened to my friend's version two tamagotchi and it happened with her tamas treats too.

You can either reset your tama or delete the balls and buy all of the items again.

PM me if you need anymore tamagotchi help. ;)

-sk8er girl-

Mine did that to except the balls are in my food now what???

What a lie!!! Once you change your battery, your old Tamagotchi is permanently gone!!! Stop lying about the downloading stuff. If I lost my Tamagotchi from a battery, you will lose yours too!!!

Once that happened to me, I bought one taco and when i tried to give it to my Tamagotchi is ate a ball instead of the taco! It just happens sometimes to peoples Tamas just a "glitch", sorry :angry: :rolleyes: :p !!! :rolleyes:

~Tama-Love~

Actually, YOU are wrong. you have to press B then press download and u get ur tama back. i got my items turned into balls once, except it was my friend's tama :angry: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What a lie!!! Once you change your battery, your old Tamagotchi is permanently gone!!! Stop lying about the downloading stuff. If I lost my Tamagotchi from a battery, you will lose yours too!!!
no that is not!!!!!! to download, when you replace the battery the egg apers, then press b then you have a choice to download or reset then to resume your tamagotchi, select download

that works on tamagotchi connection\connexion v1 v2 v3 but not p1 p2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back