My V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagals

Reaction score
I will be updating this log all the time so please keep cumin back.

Name: Nick

Happy: 4/4

Hunger:4/4

Weight:34

charecter pireoritchi

I have been trusted to look after sum1 elses tama for the weekend so ill do a bit about it

Name: !lia!

happy 4/4

hunger 4/4

weight 21

charecter young mametchi

i welcome any replies and will keep checking here so get typing!

Dagals :)

Well yes im looking after Lia so that they can mate and I dont think ill be able to mate them by Monday Morning cause lia is 1 and Nick is 2 but im gonna try~! They are besties! :angry:

I hope they mate! :(

im kinda bored so im gonna post more about Nick and Lia. Before i do this I want to ask that is it a good isea to have a tama babysitting business? Anyway, Lia hasnt turned 2 yet and is getting fat si id better execise her before she goes home cause i want the business to have a good name! Also does anyone have any ideas for my business name? Nick is still 2 and is exremely FAT, i should exercise him too! Does anyone have tips to getting Dorotchi and Nick is on Generation 5 and Lia is on Generation one, thats all for now! :angry:

Well, i returnred Lia safe and sound and now its just me and Nick again! They havent evolved because i was a bit lazy over the Sunday because i didnt wanna look after 2 tamas and my cuzzins bird at the same time cause the bird was still settlin in and needed attention but im back 2 lookin after Nick now cause the bird is all cheep cheep im happy and i only have to look after one tama! Nick is three years and his fave food is fries! CYA! :D

Well, nick has just been insecure and i would just like to say that he is so cute!!!!!!! He is pirroritchi and i really want him to evolve soon!!!!!!!!! I want memetchi or pyonkotchi! A little tama fact= Boys like action figures and Girls like dolls. Im bored! Maybe i should make him an items list.

1. Bow Tie

2. RC Toy

3. Umbrella

4. Bow

5. Cap

6. Shoes

7. Ball

rrr! I just missed his poo!!!!!

Where was I?

8. Roller Skates

9. Weights

10. Shirt

11. Boom Box

12. Trumpet

13. Building Blocks

14. Cuckoo Clock

15. RC car 2

16. Costume

17. Sunglasses

18. Pen

19. !!

20. Mirror

21. Music Disc

22. Action Figure

23. RC car

24.Gramophone

25. Music

26. Doll

27. Wings

28. Bulding Blocks

29. Drum

30. Tickets

Please Reply I feel like im talking to myself!

Well, i have decided against the babysitting business so that i can focus on my baby cause if i get mimitchi on sum1 elses tama i cant enjoy it cause the tama has to go home but maybe ill babysit SOMETIMES, but ill keep my attention on Nick! B)

Well, I have just put Nick to sleep after his nice relaxing bath! But i forgot to play with the action figure so he wont sleep with it, OOPS! :angry:

Oh well, I hope he evolves in the morning.

A list of characters I want!

:lol: :nyatchi: B) :pochitchi: :huh: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :huh: :wacko:

Well

Bye for now

Ill update tomorrow :furawatchi:

Lots of tama news!

I bought 2 shovels and got 100 pts and a scary face

Nick evolved into KUCHIPATCHI <_<

i have always wanted to buy this top hat and i bought it today and it turns out that its TV! Nick played with items and hes very cute but sumthing puzzles me

For 4 generations my tama has been AWESOME at the RC toy but when Nick played with it he flipped it over! This means hes not good at it and NEVER has one have my tamas been terrible at the RC toy,

Weird, huh

Thats All

Dagals :angry:

Well, Nick just finished his bath and i used my ticket and went to Chile, the souvineir is maracas! I am saving my points for the Australia Ticket in my shop, it is 4400p and i have 2387p. Oh well, if i miss out thats ok im sure it will turn up again! Well, please reply cause i REALLY feel like im talking to myself and admmin PLEASE dont delete the comments as I enjoy knowing what people think. <_<

*Removed: Do not post in other people's logs. If you have a comment use the PM system*

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuchipatchi doesnt look like a weed, sorry and yes kuchipatchi is as cute as they are in siggys.

Back to Nick News!

Nick has just finished singing and this morning before our class went to PE i caught him brushing his teeth. I have been sneaking him into my desk so i can keep an eye on his antics! I think i will tell you all the story of how i got Nick!

Here Goes,

My cousins had V3 tamas and i had a V2, my cousin Ryan sold his tama to his sister so he had no tama and she had 2 V3s. She really wanted a V2 so I traded her my V2 (dead battery) to her for my V3, i hope my V2 is in good hands! So I restarted this V3 and called it Danoo and she became a Furawatchi, she then had a baby girl whio I named Liz and Liz became a bunbuntchi who had a baby girl that I called Amy! and Amy! became a Billotchi who had a baby girl called Shilo and Shilo became a bunbuntchi and had a baby boy called Nick who turned into a Kuchipatchi and is sitting next to me right now!

PS i wasnt a horrid V2 owner because the batteries were dead and I knew that Megan would play with my V2 more than i was going to!

My username is Ryan because my V3s 1st owner was called Ryan

Good Story?

Thanks Cutie Pop and Tamagirl 1092 for posting in my log, i love to hear what people think!

DaGals :)

You know whats really strange

I looked on like/dislike chart to see what Kuchipatchi likes and it said hamburger so i went on tamatown and got the password for it and got the hamburger and i fed it to him and he didnt jump up and down with joy, this is weird! Maybe because i bought it through a password and u might have to buy it via the shop. Wait, when he was pirriritchi he liked fries so i bought them via password and he loved them, this is weord. Maybe -Ra- got wrong info, dosnt matter.

Dagals :)

Well, i went on a different like/dislike topic and it said Kuchipatchi likes corn! Can anyone tell me what corn looks like???????? Well Nick did closeups heaps today they are SO cute

Nick

Happy 4/4

Hungry 4/4

Training FULL!!!!!

Age 6

Weight 32

Generation 5

Points 4052

!lia! got reset by her real owner so no chance of them mating, ill just have to wait for the matchmaka

DaGals :)

*Removed: Do not post in other people's logs. If you have a comment use the PM system*

Thanks TamaLover7272 and Miatchi!

Well, my tama usually has full training just b4 it changes into an adult,

When your tama has its back to you praise it

If your attention sign is on check him and fix him up, after that if the sign is still on, punish him.

If tama is crying praise

This is what i do and Nick is full training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope the matchmaker cums soon cause Nick is 7!

Well.....

I have been pausing him!

CYA

DaGals

Nicks Matchmaker just came!

I pressed B when the book was closed and got a baby girl!

im gonna name her Nicky

after her dad!

yay!

Latest posts

Back