My Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi rocks

Reaction score
March 27, 2005

Jojo and Tami died and left their babies with me. I have 2 tamagotchi connections running.

One is translucent dark pink and the other is creamy pink. Both are 3rd Generation. For some reason every time they always evolve into the same character. :huh: I do everything to make them different but I always fail!!! Tips anyone??

I felt sad because today Zoey (Jojo's little girl) and Buddy (Tami's little boy) woke up to find their parents dead. I didn't take many notes but one important thing is they evolved into a.....

KINAKOMOTCHI!!! Okey not to exciting for me. I personally think they're ugly. :p Do you agree?

An the thing that bothers me the most is that they turned into the same thing!!!!!!

:eek: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: If you know what I'm doing wrong please, PLEASE help me!! :( I made a very silly mistake after church. When I checked on them I found that Zoey had called me and I hadn't heard. She had her back turned to me and was very mad. There was also a poop so I cleaned it and Zoey did her "Jump for Joy in the Sun" thing. I wanted to get a training bar so I praised her but nothing happened. :huh: i kept on praising her but she still had her back to me. Being stuborn I kept on praising her but still no change. Last time I did it I was so frusterated that I accedentally chose Time out. Anybody know what I did wrong?? :huh: :huh: That's all I got for today!

Last edited by a moderator:
March 28, 2005

11:10

My dad and brother just left to go buy something. And now I can write my tamagotchi log without my brother bothering me. ;) B) B)

OK what I've got so far is that at 9:00 Zoey evolved into a.....ITCHIGOTCHI!!!!!!!!

Interesting thing is that Buddy evolved 20 seconds later. Oh wait, their time is 20 seconds apart. That's why! :lol: Now what did Buddy evolve into???He evolved into .........a itchigotchi (sigh) :angry: Again the same character! ;)

9:15- I connected them and they played the pumping contest. Buddy won. I'm hoping for them to mate! B) They already got 4 faces. Hopefully I can get that to go up to 4 hearts.

10:00 - Zoey got mad at me. She had her backed turned to me and little puff were beside her I praised her and earned another training bar. 20 seconds later as I suspected, Buddy was mad at me to. I praised him as well.

11:05- Zoey called for attention. She was empty on Hunger. I forgot about my plans to get a different character and fed her 'till she was full. Oops! I checked on Buddy and he a poop so I cleaned that up! :angry: And I will update you later on today!!!

So sorry that I didn't keep my promise!

It's already March 30. Well my tamagotchi's didn't wake up yet so there's nothing to say yet.

Umm... yesterday I kept them paused the whole day because I went skiing and I didn't want them to get wet.....so there's nothing to say. I'll come back later!

March 30, 2005

9:05

Ok BACK!! Probably don't even care do you?? Oh well they woke up at exactly 9. I fed Buddy a snack because he was 1 less on happy. Then I connected them right away and then Buddy gave Zoey a flower. :( right now zoey is 1 herat on hunger and full on happy good, (I want a different character so that's why I want to keep it that way) Buddy was full on both and that was good also. Hopefully I can get another character. I especially want :D

See ya! I'll write later!

March 30, 2005

3:15

Ok I've got a page of notes today.

First Buddy pooped around 9:20 and of corse I cleaned it up.

9:30- Zoey called for attention because she was empty on Hunger so I fed her 1 meal.

9:40- Zoey was mad so I praised her. I praised Buddy too when he called me a few seconds later.

10:30- Zoey called for attention. She was shaking so I let her use the toilet. The reason why she called was because she was empty on hunger. Kind of useful if you keep your guy at 1 heart in hunger because then he/she calls you right before she/he poops and then she/he can use toilet instead of cleaning up after they've made their mess. :(

9:45- I connected Buddy and Zoey. They played the eating game and Buddy won.

11:30- Buddy pooped.

1:01- I checked on them an found Zoey sick because I didn't clean her poop. I cleaned her poop up and as soon as I did she got mad at me because she was empty on Hunger. I fed her one meal.

3:03- Zoey called. I forgot where I left her and I searched the living room and just when I found her she stopped shaking. So unfortunetlly I had to clean it up. :( I fed her one meal and two snacks. I then checked on Buddy ahnd foun he pooped also.I cleaned it up and fed him three meals and three snacks.

And that is all I got. Right now Buddy is dancing (so cute!) and Zoey is doing nothing. Zoey is full on Happiness and 3 hearts empty on Hunger, up to 5 training bars, 2 years old, 73 pounds and as usual Generation 3. Buddy he is full on Hunger and Happiness, has 7 training bars, 2 years, 99 ponds and again is 3rd Generation. Oh! Zoey just called she's mad. Ok done! I just praised her. Now Buddy should call any second....5, 4, 3, 2, 1......nope. I guess not. He's not gonna call. I'll write one more time before I go to bed. So see you then! Or I guess I'll write and you'll read. Bye!!

WAIT!!! Buddy just called. Ok it's fine to leave, I praised him. Sorry for being a big fuss over things! :D

March 31,

9:50

I'm so iresponsible. I actually lost my tamagotchi. Have you ever lost yours? For how long?

I lost mine for longer than three hours. :( I was so scared that they might have died.

Finally around 10:45 I foun them both. Buddy had suprisingly only one poop. Zoey had two poops. Buddy and Zoey were both sick. Since they were already sleeping I couldn't help them so I changed the time fixed them up and then I changed the time back. Nether of them have woken up yet but I'm excited because since they were 2 yesterday now they are 3 and that means they will turn into adults. I hope they will be different!!!!!!!!!!

:( :) :) :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Buddy died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Debugging. If you are going to try debugging DON'T try it. It totally messes your tamagotchi up. Now I will never know what will happen. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I need some time so I won't write till tomorrow.

ok my new tamagotchi was just born

I named him bud.

I decided that I was still gonna make Zoey and bud marry. I just kept on reseting till I got a boy.

I'm still sad though.

sniffle :****(

April 1st

4:25

I didn't take notes but I'll still write. Bud is now 1st Genereation and he is a itchigotchi.

zoey my 3rd generation adult evolved into a...........I'm not telling!!! :)

PM me to find out! OR be patient and wait. It's a character I've never had before. She isn't that healthy. Means nose in jappanesse. Can you guess? I heard a rumor that if you get the old man and the matchmaker to marry you can get a secret character. So I'm gonna wait till they're both old and then get them to mate.

I'll tell you later what Zoey evloved into!

PM to find out earlier than everyone else!!!

April 2cd

10:10

Once again no notes sorry!! Okey Zoey evolved into a....................HANATCHI!!!!!! You know the one with a big nose. As of now they are asleep.

Bud is 3 hearts full for hunger and 2 hearts full for happiness. He has 8 training bars,

2 years old and weighs 99 pounds.

Zoey full on both and has 7 training bars. She is five years old and weighs 99 pounds.

Sorry I've got to go. See ya!

April 5th

Sorry you guys! But I don't have notes again and I didn't write since April 2nd and I din't even spell it right!

Anyways big news. My little bud evolved into a..........KUPATCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Booya!!

My plans for Zoey and Bud are that they will turn old and then get to marry. I've heard rumors that that is the way to get a secret character. Anyone know if it's true if you do please let me know!

April 5th

Sorry you guys! But I don't have notes again and I didn't write since April 2nd and I din't even spell it right!

Anyways big news. My little bud evolved into a..........KUPATCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Booya!!

My plans for Zoey and Bud are that they will turn old and then get to marry. I've heard rumors that that is the way to get a secret character. Anyone know if it's true if you do please let me know! :huh: :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

April 4th

Anyways big news. My little bud evolved into a..........KUPATCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Booya!!

My plans for Zoey and Bud are that they will turn old and then get to marry. I've heard rumors that that is the way to get a secret character. Anyone know if it's true if you do please let me know! :huh: :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back