UNRELEASED PARTS OF TAMATOWN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAY942942

Reaction score
Some unreleased parts of tamatown that are present on the map include:

Train station

Tama hospital

Post office

Matchmakers house

Sports hall

Bank

Picnic area

Postboxes

Tama helicopter (in the distance)

Play area with swings and slide

Stall

Ice cream van

Giant flower

Swimming pool

Tell me if you see some more!!

Try these experiments:

(1) Just after you've closed the Passport password window in TamaTown, move the mouse so it's not on a valid destination on the map. (Move the mouse to Gotchi Station.) Press your Tab key. Notice a yellow rectangle highlights a location. Press Tab again a couple more times. Notice the yellow rectangle moves from location to location. My theory is that these are the only locations you will be allowed to visit.

(2) Right click on the bank. Then select "Zoom In" from the popup menu. (For best results you can do this twice.) You can use the mouse when the pointer is an open hand, to drag the TamaTown map around. Notice that some buildings are out of focus, and others are in focus. My theory is that the ones that are in focus are valid locations you can (or will eventually be able to) visit, and the out of focus buildings are there just to fill in the blank spaces.

Nup, they probably all won't come out.

Theres no use posting "will theese come out?"

Because all the ones that came out before

said "coming soon!"

Thx,

tam_chick01

I think some of those locations may come out for V4, and possibly more locations will be added/activites.

And also theres this love house or somethin like that
That's were the Matchmaker lives, but you can't visit her, and I understand that, because she must be really busy with finding partners to all tamas around the world. :)

Try these experiments:
(1) Just after you've closed the Passport password window in TamaTown, move the mouse so it's not on a valid destination on the map.  (Move the mouse to Gotchi Station.)  Press your Tab key.  Notice a yellow rectangle highlights a location.  Press Tab again a couple more times.  Notice the yellow rectangle moves from location to location.  My theory is that these are the only locations you will be allowed to visit.

(2) Right click on the bank.  Then select "Zoom In" from the popup menu.  (For best results you can do this twice.)  You can use the mouse when the pointer is an open hand, to drag the TamaTown map around.  Notice that some buildings are out of focus, and others are in focus.  My theory is that the ones that are in focus are valid locations you can (or will eventually be able to) visit, and the out of focus buildings are there just to fill in the blank spaces.
What binary ment "out of focus" is that they are blury looking. That means the outline isn't to clear. The ones with the clear outlines are the opened ones. The ones that have blury-looking outlines are the ones you can't visit. I am always here to try to help. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey you guys, listen i'mnot trying to give out false hope or anything but i'm just sayin...on the latest news from bandai it says...additionally, the revered tamagotchi king is continuing to develop Tamagotchi Town by regurarly adding new destinations...or sumthin like that...i don't know if it means stuff like new movies and games and stuff or like y'all said the hospital and stuff like that!!!

[SIZE=10pt]I don't think those places will open.[/SIZE]

What binary said. ^^^ :huh: :p :pochitchi:

Maybe, perhaps.

All we can do is wait. (and hope!)

[SIZE=10pt]I don't think those places will open.[/SIZE] 

What binary said. ^^^ :pochitchi: :mametchi: :ph34r:

Maybe, perhaps.

All we can do is wait. (and hope!)
:lol: :lol: :gozarutchi: yeah me too!!! :D :hitodetchi: :D

Try these experiments:
(1) Just after you've closed the Passport password window in TamaTown, move the mouse so it's not on a valid destination on the map. (Move the mouse to Gotchi Station.) Press your Tab key. Notice a yellow rectangle highlights a location. Press Tab again a couple more times. Notice the yellow rectangle moves from location to location. My theory is that these are the only locations you will be allowed to visit.

(2) Right click on the bank. Then select "Zoom In" from the popup menu. (For best results you can do this twice.) You can use the mouse when the pointer is an open hand, to drag the TamaTown map around. Notice that some buildings are out of focus, and others are in focus. My theory is that the ones that are in focus are valid locations you can (or will eventually be able to) visit, and the out of focus buildings are there just to fill in the blank spaces.
CORRECT!!!

What binary ment "out of focus" is that they are blury looking. That means the outline isn't to clear. The ones with the clear outlines are the opened ones. The ones that have blury-looking outlines are the ones you can't visit. I am always here to try to help. :chohimetchi:
i know! i tryed it and when i did those rectangle highlights it didnt come on gotchi station!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back