do any of you guys know how to get a furawatchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ejade1

Reaction score
hi,

do any of you know how to get a furawatchi on your tama???

If you do please tell me!!

xxxEjade1xxx

Im ejade1 and im here to say......

Hey what was i going to say?

If any one is looking for a friend pm me!!!

Odd generation, good care, full discipline, games for happy hearts or snacks and games to keep the weight low. (I'm not sure about that)

When I and my sister took very good care, but mine's hungry hearts dropped below 1 once, my sister got a Mametchi and I got a Furawatchi. (That was on V2.)

Odd generation, good care, full discipline, games for happy hearts or snacks and games to keep the weight low. (I'm not sure about that)
When I and my sister took very good care, but mine's hungry hearts dropped below 1 once, my sister got a Mametchi and I got a Furawatchi. (That was on V2.)
Umm you don't need full training you need to Pause your tama all the time! Then take perfect care Puuf :rolleyes: ! And yes you have to exercise your tama alot!

MY 1st Generation V3 tama was a furwachi and all you have to do is name it Sqaush

MY 1st Generation V3 tama was a furwachi and all you have to do is name it Sqaush
Names don't affect what Tama you'll get. That would be stupid in my opinion...

And you can't give a 6 letter name to your Tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back