Sign in to follow this  
Daniellyo

Question for experienced Tama users

So, I just got the new Tamagotchi connection, and my baby (girl named Tatam) last night became an adult, she is 4 by the way and she is a Kuchipatchi. I have read that this is not a healthy one. What did i do wrong?? :blink:

Kuchipatchi is actually one of the more healthier characters, even though he is not the best. You have done a pretty good job of minding her. I've been trying to get one for ages, i think they are really cute! :blink:

Did you maybe leave the hearts drop down to 2 or 3 empty hearts before looking after her, or maybe she wasn't fully trained when she changed into an adult?

Anyway, you shouldn't be disappointed, cos thats a great character!

That is very possible. I went camping over the weekend, and was somewhat preoccupied with other things. I think maybe I also disciplined her to much when I should have praised her when she didn't want to play.Thanks!

Well, all Tamagotchi are good, cute characters. If you get a "bad" character, it's not really bad. After all, each one is unique and adorable in it's own way.

Yea, it right in the middle! At least you didn't get a really low charcter like Hanatchi!

Hanatchi isn't a really low character. OK so it's not the best, but in my opinion, it's one of the cuter, more fun ones.

It looks like a little seal! with a fuzzy nose! how could anyone not want a hanatchi????

I got one last week and called her Tina (ok, so i've not been as attentive as i could've been, cos of work....which may be why i didn't get a top character) and she was the cutest thing!

Me and my boyf always connect our tamagotchis to try and get all the pressies etc....and i did this on saturday when they were only 7 years old.....but they ended up getting jiggy, and Tina gave birth to two boys. I was gutted, cos i wanted to keep Tina for a bit longer!!!!! I miss her now!