GUESS WAT, GUESS WAT, GUESS WAT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalover2day&4eva

Reaction score
My uncle had a Tamagotchi and he looked after it really, really well.

Well, the matchmaker came as it should and each time the matchmaker came he said no. This happened about four times.

Then when he was looking after it, he saw the tama lying down on the screen floor flashing indicating that in a few seconds it would die of old age (it was 12). He quickly got a pin and downloaded the tama and it came back to life and it was still 12. It started to age again evn though it died non stop. But my uncle always kept something sharp handy so that if it flahed then he would be able to bring it back to life.

Then the day after he said it died, I went to see him. The Tama was now 14.

And after that I didn't get to see my uncle for a while so after about 3 months had gone by I went to see him again and I nearly fainted because his Tamagotchi was [SIZE=14pt]45!!!!! Yes!!! [/SIZE]

I couldn't understand how he'd kept it alive so long. It was one of those old tama's, the man one and it was still on the first genaration!!! I couldn't believe it!!!

I kept ringing my uncle every day after that to check how it was doing. He kept the Tama alive and finally one day I went to see it again and the Tama had turned [SIZE=21pt]80[/SIZE]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then days were never the same after that.

My uncle tried to sell it on ebay but I thought he was crazy. He'd worked like mad trying to keep this Tama alive. My uncle even turned down £1000 for the Tama. It was some rare lovers make, and daft Tama collecters are willing to fork out a fortune.

My Uncle didn't know what to do. The Tama was bount to die some day!!!

In the end, he just put it on pause and gave it to me. I've never ever let it out of my sight even though it's on pause. I keep it in my bratz safe with all my other treasures. Every now and then I take it out, take it of pause for a few seconds and check that it's still alive. One time I left it off pause by acident but it didn't die. It just aged a year. So now it's 81, really. And I'm sure it's still there in my safe, at 81 years old. I think I might go and get it.

- :angry: - :angry: - :angry: - :angry: - :angry: - :angry: - :angry: -

Ah, yes, it's still alive, still 81, still mine. I'm never ever going to let it die!!!! I wonder what my uncle would do now? He would make it live on.

But now it's mine, and I'm taking good care of it. And I'm never ever going to sell it!!!

*edited: Font difficult to read :angry: and it is fair to ask for photgraphic evidence, it means more than hear say*

*moved to What's On Your Mind*

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I do beleive you once my tama turned 11 which isn't so much then it died I'll never forget her>> :angry:

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Is that possibe to be 81???

:angry:   :)   <_<

:mametchi:   :ichigotchi:   :wub:

:wub:   :D   :D
Yes. I've seen one live into the 90's. (And it wasn't necessary to reset/download at all.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, if that Tama was mine and it just died randomly I would cry for months. tell your tama I said hi =] teehee. I wanna age my Hoku, but she`s barely 1!

This is SO kool!

Awesome story

By the way, I believe you!

B)

Great job by your uncle! It's hard to have the patience needed to look after the same character for so long... I know! My V3 old man is 96 today. B) He probably won't be around much longer though. If you would like to see pics of him (and his age/weight screen) I have it on my Blogagotchi blog in my sig. Congrats to your uncle! That's awesome!

KM

Wow! That is soo cool! I hope it lives up to be 200 or something! that would be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! B)

~ZTF~

My V1 ConneXion grew to be 99yrs old. it is in my logs. However, on the old V1 ConneXions, when you get to gen99/99yrs, it dies by default, so yes, it died. If it hadnt been for that, Id still have him today, lol, as the old man did not die by neglect. B) (His name was CLUMP)

Are you sure they asked for 1000 pounds? If thats so, Ill buy soem Tamagotchis and look after them, lol. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back