why

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeps loosing bump huh. Welljust keep trying,sometimes even full boost looses. Well, just keep trying ! LOL. [SIZE=21pt]~redhotgymnast~ [/SIZE] :huh:

*edited: Font difficult to read :huh: *

Last edited by a moderator:
well, get it to 99 pounds and instead of just hitting b when it sais push, keep on pressing b over and over, works for me, I got champion 3 times in a day doing this.

yah u can always try again but if u wanna take the easy way that would be 2 get it 2 99lb

Does making the tama 99 lb really help you win bump every time?

Does making the tama 99 lb really help you win bump every time?
There seems to be some relationship between your Tamagotchis weight and ability to win Bump. However, even a 99-pound Tamagotchi can lose. Also, the amount you win when your Tamagotchi is heavy is less than the amount you win when your Tamagotchi is light.

Tama's can die when they are that heavy! DON"T get it to 99lbs. Just make it gain some more weight, not 99!

:D

Alright..I wasn't really sure..

For some reason, I always lose at Bump..maybe I'm not playing it right?

Are you supposed to click B again when the bar is full of black? Or full of white?

Or is the bar not supposed to be filled at all? Instead, are you just supposed to click B twice with as little time inbetween as possible? Because when you wait too long, the timer bar disappears and they start going at it and the tama automatically loses..........

I have a hanatchi in a costume weighing at 24 lb, 4 yrs old.

WHY can't I win??? Lol :D :huh:

the bar lets you choose your power against your opponent, i'm guessing the tama with the most bar shaded in wins and goes to the next round. you also win a fair lot when your an adult, but you get less points then.

Tama's can die when they are that heavy! DON"T get it to 99lbs. Just make it gain some more weight, not 99!
B)
umm well actually when i 1st got my tama i raised it 2 99lbs,and it lived the whole entire time.So actually it doesnt matter what weight they r,they will still live.The only way ur tama can die is if u r ignoring it 4 hrs and hrs cause then it will get sick and die if ur not taking care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back