how do i get twins?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
everytbody knows its IMPOSSIBLE to ge twins ok :huh: if anyone protests give is proof :huh:

this should be cruel but, im going to let my tama not be asleep and turn the sound off while i sleep, then when i wake up my tama will be dead so that i can get twins....if this dosent work....ill kill myself!!!! :D :huh: :huh: :huh:

i hope it works, it would be sad if you let your tama die and the code didn't work

To get twins you need to date to tamagotchis without a matchmaker

Girl its possible to get twins you just date to tamas and dont get match maker i know because i had twins 4 times! :D

yore right tamas dont die that quikly but noew it died but stupid of me i putted reset and a new egg appered and now i have to wait until it dies..AGAIN. wait does it work on version 3?????? :) :p :D

Q: How do you get twins?

A: Except for Angelgotchi, twins are a myth.

The truth:

The only verified case of twins is the Futagotenshi character on the Angelgotchi / Tamagotchi Angel. There are no twins for any other version of Tamagotchi.

The half-truth:

It has been rumored for almost 10 years now, that it's possible to get two eggs at the same time on one Tamagotchi, and raise them together. Apparently, through ROM Testing on some of the original Tamagotchis (from 10 years ago), it was possible to make two eggs appear on the screen. However, these did not behave as independent characters.

There are a few photos of twins that keep circulating. These are either of the original Tamagotchis that have been ROM Tested, or they are faked photos.

The misconceptions:

The only times you can have two Tamagotchi characters on your Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion at the same time are (1) in the case of a parent and child, and (2) temporarily such as when connecting, or playing a game.

Some people say that a Connection/Connexion can get twins. However, further investigation reveals that what they are talking about are the two babies that are produced when two Tamagotchis mate. The problem with this is that within a few seconds of their birth, one of the babies flies off to live with the other parent.

There is a password from the Nintendo DS game "Tamagotchi Corner Shop", which when entered into a Connection/Connexion V3 will give you what some people call a twin. In reality, the password ( 32479 91490 ) gives you an item labeled "!!", which can be used by an adult Tamagotchi character to summon a clone of itself. Your Tamagotchi character and its clone will then dance together for a few seconds before the clone disappears.

The reality:

If twins really did exist, proof of their existence would not be so elusive. If I had twins, I'd be taking photos of them doing all kinds of different activities, eating, playing, sleeping, even using the toilet, and posting these all over the place. Wouldn't you? So if someone out there has had twins, why can't we find these photos? Answer: except for Angelgotchi, twins are a myth.

Q: How do you get twins?
A: Except for Angelgotchi, twins are a myth.

The truth:

The only verified case of twins is the Futagotenshi character on the Angelgotchi / Tamagotchi Angel. There are no twins for any other version of Tamagotchi.

The half-truth:

It has been rumored for almost 10 years now, that it's possible to get two eggs at the same time on one Tamagotchi, and raise them together. Apparently, through ROM Testing on some of the original Tamagotchis (from 10 years ago), it was possible to make two eggs appear on the screen. However, these did not behave as independent characters.

There are a few photos of twins that keep circulating. These are either of the original Tamagotchis that have been ROM Tested, or they are faked photos.

The misconceptions:

The only times you can have two Tamagotchi characters on your Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion at the same time are (1) in the case of a parent and child, and (2) temporarily such as when connecting, or playing a game.

Some people say that a Connection/Connexion can get twins. However, further investigation reveals that what they are talking about are the two babies that are produced when two Tamagotchis mate. The problem with this is that within a few seconds of their birth, one of the babies flies off to live with the other parent.

There is a password from the Nintendo DS game "Tamagotchi Corner Shop", which when entered into a Connection/Connexion V3 will give you what some people call a twin. In reality, the password ( 32479 91490 ) gives you an item labeled "!!", which can be used by an adult Tamagotchi character to summon a clone of itself. Your Tamagotchi character and its clone will then dance together for a few seconds before the clone disappears.

The reality:

If twins really did exist, proof of their existence would not be so elusive. If I had twins, I'd be taking photos of them doing all kinds of different activities, eating, playing, sleeping, even using the toilet, and posting these all over the place. Wouldn't you? So if someone out there has had twins, why can't we find these photos? Answer: except for Angelgotchi, twins are a myth.
there are photo's to prove it! go onto that link on the 1st page and you'll see that there is proof!

My friend told me U hold all the buttons after one beep...

Dunno what that means, must try it... <_<

Does it work?

Sounds imposible.

I'll ask friend if she tried it.

Hmm...

Says she found it on the Internet... <_< Never mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back