Sleepless...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi Man

Reaction score
This happened a couple of days ago.

I was playing Tamagotchi GB (first one) and something strange happened. At like 7 (tama time), My Tamagotchi looked normal, but I couldn't do anything. She just walked around. I couldn't push any buttons. But she didn't do much either. Just walked. But my other tamagotchis were still doing things. So thier heart meters fell, and got sick, I think... They others went to sleep...except the clock wouldn't change either, so I had to wait...They woke up, and the tama was normal again.

Has this happened to anyone?

Something kind of like that. I had two Tamagotchis. One as either a baby going on toddler or a toddler going on teen. Anyways, I went to click on an icon or something (this was a while ago. I've barely played my GB Tamagotchi since my first GB Tamagotchi died) and it didn't work. I tried to click on all the icons, but none worked. Then my Tamagotchi evolved and everything was back to normal.

Maybe there is something wrong with the buttons on your tamagotchi. Sometimes if your tamagotchi is dropped on hard ground or if water gets into it, it can cause the buttons on your tamagotchi to stop working.

However, it could also be some kind of glitch. Get a sharp object and press to reset button at the back of your tamagotchi. (be careful not to push the sharp object into your tama too hard or it could break your tama.) Then select "download" and your tamagotchi character should appear on the screen again and the buttons should work. <_<

-sk8er girl-

Maybe there is something wrong with the buttons on your tamagotchi. Sometimes if your tamagotchi is dropped on hard ground or if water gets into it, it can cause the buttons on your tamagotchi to stop working.However, it could also be some kind of glitch. Get a sharp object and press to reset button at the back of your tamagotchi. (be careful not to push the sharp object into your tama too hard or it could break your tama.) Then select "download" and your tamagotchi character should appear on the screen again and the buttons should work. <_<

-sk8er girl-
Wow. Where did you get the information from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back