HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightDragon

Reaction score
Okay, my Tamagotchis were on pause. One had dead batteries and I left it like that for like a week or more. Today the screens blank and its letting out a constant beep. I don't want to change the batteries because it would just be on pause, but I want it to stop the beep. PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE help!

u cant stop the beeping technically cause it happens when the tama is going completely dead.I would shove it is a droor under all ur close so u wont here it.The other way is that if u dont want 2 change the batteries u can atleast take them out,that will definetly stop the beeping.

Last edited by a moderator:
That happened to one of my tamagotchis before too but there is nothing to worry about. The battery in your tamagotchi is completely dead so it is making to constant beeping noise.

All you need to do is just take the battery out of your tamagotchi and the noise will stop. If you want to play with your tamagotchi again, then you need to get a new battrery for it. Watch batteries that say "CR2032" on them normally work for V1, V2 and V3 tamas. <_<

-sk8er girl-

That happened to one of my version ones too. The battery died round dinner time and it started making the beeping noise then it started vibrating and it danced right off my night stand! i screamed then ran away cause i thought it might blow up :D

Okay, my Tamagotchis were on pause. One had dead batteries and I left it like that for like a week or more. Today the screens blank and its letting out a constant beep. I don't want to change the batteries because it would just be on pause, but I want it to stop the beep. PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE help!
Just take out the old battery.

:D :p :) :) :) :( :ph34r: :eek:

it's going completely dead. I had a tamagotchi connexion V2 and after the battery died I left it in my drawer because of the beeping. I would not start it back up because after it's completely dead, and you start it back up, it will be REAL glitchy, to the point it would probably restart it's self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back