New Tama Site!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

polar12

Reaction score
I'm a really real tama owner and so are other people!!!!!

So if u want to go on a tama site that's safe!!! and cool and is off the hook which will be after u make it better!!!

*removed*

It's a cool New Age!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a really real tama owner and so are other people!!!!!
So if u want to go on a tama site that's safe!!! and cool and is off the hook which will be after u make it better!!!

*removed*

It's a cool New Age!!
umm well actually this is advertising,and advertising is against the rules in tamatalk.So if u want ppl 2 visit a certain site,i would suggest putting it in ur profile or signature.You cannot advertise through posting or tamachat only through profile and signature.Can a tamaguide close this?

Last edited by a moderator:
ehemmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Well sorry i didn't know and any way ur advertising to so fine close this site!!!

I will put it in my siggy then errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

no ofense!!! but u just killed my last sense of happinesss!!!

ehemmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Well sorry i didn't know and any way ur advertising to so fine close this site!!!

I will put it in my siggy then errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

no ofense!!! but u just killed my last sense of happinesss!!!
*sighs* i hate it when this happens.Plz listen i was not trying 2 make u mad.If i killed ur last sence of happiness i'm sorry but atleast u know i wasnt trying 2.I also never said u HAD 2 put ur site in ur siggy,if u didnt want 2 then dont.(sorry if i'm sounding rude but i was just sayin)

P.S i'm sorry again if i made u mad somehow

P.S.S i'm not advertising,my site is inside my siggy. <_<

Well ummmmm okay But i guess !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay!

I'm still sad though!!

Well ummmmm okay But i guess !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay!
I'm still sad though!!
well u shouldnt be sad because ur still gonna have new members cause ur site will be in ur siggy with every post u make so tons of members will see it and probably join!So dont be sad plz.

Kk but u know what u reportedvme and that goes in my record and already very little people like me!!! that's why i'm sad!!!

Kk but u know what u reportedvme and that goes in my record and already very little people like me!!! that's why i'm sad!!!
umm actually i never reported u at all and i do like u.

kk but now i really want to close this u can pm me if u want!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back