Tell me is my tamagotchi screwed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I just got new batterys for my tamas off ebay, they came, my mom put a battery in her watch and gave me 2 for m v2 an v3, I took out the old batterys and put in new ones, well my v2 is fine, v3 is screwed I beleive, cause the battery comes outta place and I need to press it back in it still does that and I have tape holding the batterys in, I noticed the batterys are a bit smaller, but theyre fine in the v2, is my v3 screwed or the battery?

i dont really know but is you say is kind of small maybe is the battery or it can be you v3.

sorry not sure hope someone help you.

well i believe it's ur batteries,i notice that v3 batteries r about the same size as the v2 but r a bit smaller i think u should try getting the same type of batteries,but in a bit bigger size.

If the new battery is a different size from the original, it's not the right replacement. It probably just happens to work because the voltage is the same. However, being smaller, it may have a shorter life span than the correct replacement would have had.

If the new battery is a different size from the original, it's not the right replacement. It probably just happens to work because the voltage is the same. However, being smaller, it may have a shorter life span than the correct replacement would have had.
Thank you, my dad is buying a new one tomorrow

a v3 takes 1 CR-2032 battery. This is coming straight from the tamagotchi connection booklet, makesure you write it down, then you can go out and buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back