It was a disaster

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toma3Ixyy

Reaction score
If your tama dies and you press download......it won't bring your tama back. Hear my story on tamagotchi memorial. :wacko:

i'll just have to tell you now.... :)

I had a girl Gozarutchi named Bean. And she was leaving a girl which I named Lil. i promised I would take great care of her. I tried. She was a 5 star baby! I got her passed the 30 hurdles! I couldn't help but feed her one snack so she turned into a Marutchi. I left her alone at home all day so things started getting bad......Hinotomatchi! Next day..... diddo ....She was a maskutchi :wacko: I was kicking myself all day for that. Again.........Left alone and she died. :( I betray Bean and i also hurt Lil.... :( I was so sad I fell asleep crying..... :( It's a bummer when your on the 17th generation. :(

:wub: ~Lil~ I'm Sorry

:(

Next time you REALLY want to take PERFECT care of your tama, you should try promising yourself that if you leave your tama, you have to eat a really disgusting food or something. It works for me! :lol:

And don't feel TOO bad about it, same thing almost happened to me!! :huh:

It was last year. I had a masktchi--I cant remember its name or gender. I went to school but I forgot to pause it. when I came back, It had 6 poos, no hearts, it was in a bad mood, and it had beeped. After I fixed up, I took much better care of it! ;) It was so scary!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back