Sign in to follow this  
TamaLover895

It pooped!, and it,..

Question

I don't know if this is normal but, My tamagotchi pooped and it loss 2 pounds!!!! :wacko: <--- Cosmo

Please Reply,
TamaLover895 & Cosmo --> :wub:

sorry but I can't help. mine have NEVER done that (though sometimes i wish they would)

[quote name='TamaLover895' date='Mar 29 2005, 09:04 AM'] I don't know if this is normal but, My tamagotchi pooped and it loss 2 pounds!!!! :lol: <--- Cosmo

Please Reply,
TamaLover895 & Cosmo --> ;) [/quote]
thats normal. you just gave it a lot of food and it had a huge poo, thats all. ;)

That hasn't happened to me, but every time my tamagotchis poop they lose a hungry heart. But that's normal.

Humm.. I have actualy never cheaked if that happeneds.. Interesting.. Im going to have alook next time!!

I don't know I mean I was looking at his weight then a few minutes later he pooped I checked it again and it went down two notches! :D <---

Write snack to feed & food
Signiture Pet Cosmo
(He is actully a real Tamagotchi!)

[quote name='*MemetchiLuv*' date='Mar 30 2005, 02:07 AM'] That hasn't happened to me, but every time my tamagotchis poop they lose a hungry heart. But that's normal. [/quote]
Yeah, I know thats normal but I' not sure if that ever happened or if it's normal/

i think youre lying. sorry, but if none of our tamagotchis did that and yours is the only one that did that, what does that give you? A LIE!!!

I checked it again but mine just lost a hungry heart but that is normal. Edited by ~Mimitchi~

[quote name='bmaster' date='Apr 22 2005, 04:52 PM'] i think youre lying. sorry, but if none of our tamagotchis did that and yours is the only one that did that, what does that give you? A LIE!!! [/quote]
that is so rude, other people have done it as well!
I think thats pretty cool, i will check next time my tama goes to the toilet

Never really checked it out, I'm assuming it's normal because it is getting rid of waste, after all. Why wouldn't it lose a few pounds? Lol.

Oh, well your lucky, then you don't have to jump or dance it!!!

It's perfectly natural. Everytime tamagotchies disembowel, they loose a hunger point.