It pooped!, and it,..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLover895

Reaction score
I don't know if this is normal but, My tamagotchi pooped and it loss 2 pounds!!!! :wacko: <--- Cosmo

Please Reply,

TamaLover895 & Cosmo --> :wub:

I don't know if this is normal but, My tamagotchi pooped and it loss 2 pounds!!!! :lol: <--- Cosmo

Please Reply,

TamaLover895 & Cosmo --> ;)
thats normal. you just gave it a lot of food and it had a huge poo, thats all. ;)

Humm.. I have actualy never cheaked if that happeneds.. Interesting.. Im going to have alook next time!!

I don't know I mean I was looking at his weight then a few minutes later he pooped I checked it again and it went down two notches! :D <---

Write snack to feed & food

Signiture Pet Cosmo

(He is actully a real Tamagotchi!)

That hasn't happened to me, but every time my tamagotchis poop they lose a hungry heart. But that's normal.
Yeah, I know thats normal but I' not sure if that ever happened or if it's normal/

i think youre lying. sorry, but if none of our tamagotchis did that and yours is the only one that did that, what does that give you? A LIE!!!

i think youre lying. sorry, but if none of our tamagotchis did that and yours is the only one that did that, what does that give you? A LIE!!!
that is so rude, other people have done it as well!

I think thats pretty cool, i will check next time my tama goes to the toilet

Don't worry. Two pounds isn't "life threatening" to begin with. Just worry about hunger hearts for the most part, not his weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back