Sign in to follow this  
KurtPikachu2001

If you mate two tamagotchis...

Everytime I mate two Tarakotchis, I always get two more Tarakotchis in the next generation. That's why I didn't want to mate Russ and Halle, the two Tarakotchis I had.

I mated two Mimitchis once. And I got 2 of this character: :lol: The question is, has anyone ever mated two Memetchis, Mametchis, or Gorutchis, or Masktchis? If so, do you get the same character again, or do you get something else?

Actually, no. My Maskitchi mated with another and I got a Kuchipatchi.

Mating with difrent species doent nessoserroly (sp?) mean you are going to get the same. It just depends on how you take care of your tamagotchi.
If you take perfect care, and never let the hearts go down, the you will get something like a Mimitchi.
So, i would say if you are getting the same species, try looking after it diffrently! :blink:

well , me and cutie_212 mated eachothers, and they were the same , and we got the same thing , so maybe your righta about it. mine was a :blink: and hers was a :ph34r: and they mated and got another :ph34r: so , i think your right. maybe you should read your instructions again. if u did... :D