Has this ever happened to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

red_hot_gymnast

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Has your Tama ever opened its mouth and like a puff came out? Is it burping or yawning or what? Please reply if you know or have an opinion. :angry: [/SIZE]

I had the same thing after eating a sausage, did you feed your Tamagotchi a sausage, if so I think its because its a very spicy food?

Same here whan I fed him a sausage he started puffing. :)

If it does it first thing in the morning, it's just yawning cos it's just woken up. If it does it in the evening, (up to half an hour before normal bed-time) It's tired, and if you turn the lights out and see z.z.ZZ on the screen then it needed an early night!

is just yawing because my do it too when it wake up and when is like half hours before bed time.

hope i help.

it look cute doing that lol

ha thanx u guys above helped me to. I thought he was spitting... :D

Well mine did it when it was a Teen, so I don't think it was sausage that did it. lol Thanx so much still if others have posts feel free.

In my opinion I think it's choking because maybe it's sending you puff of air signals to tell you to help it and give it medicine to cure it of chocking.

its just yawning mine does it but i can only seem to catch it once amonth cause I don't star at it all day :furawatchi:

In my opinion I think it's choking because maybe it's sending you puff of air signals to tell you to help it and give it medicine to cure it of chocking.
Choking? Ya right, no offense but I really don't think so. Cuz right after it does it, its fine. But if you really think its choking try giving it medicine. :huh:

And on the other hand, how would medicine help choking? ;D It's yawning, like the others said.

Its yawning my tama does it right b4 it hops into bed! :huh:

Yup, that's happened to my Marutchi this morning. I think it's just a normal thing, like how they roll and sing and stuff when they're bored. It's strange how they seems to stop doing it as soon as U look, though... <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back