I SAW THE US TAMAGOTCHI CON COMMERCIAL!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iclicked on it but it didnt load into anything so i don't know!
Hmmm... Both the link to the TamaTalk thread and link to the Canadian commercial worked for me... *confused*

It works for me too... You might need Quicktime to see it.

hey i saw the us one too...but i was a little disappointed. at the end where they showed them again, they showed a wicked light blue, black, and a sweet orange colored one. are those gonna come 2 the us?

I also saw the commercal yesterday and today. Those colors are coming out but they didnt really show any of the ones right now that are out. I want the black. Most of the colors now are kinda girlish... ;/

I'd say its on during the day pretty often. I've mostly seen it played around a lot like 3-7 PM EST.

I have seen the American commercial a few times, on channels like Nickalodeon, Cartoon Network, also on ABC Family.

Also there is a Rugrats All Grown up Movie "Angelicas 13th Birthday", and on the commercials for it, you see a quick glimpse saying it's sponsered by Tamagotchi Connection, and it shows two of them connect, for only like 2 second.

Hey I saw the commercial yesterday. It looked just like the one on that site.

hehe i just saw the jap commercial! it's HILLARIOUS because this guy is screaming in japanese. ok it shows the earth from a spaceships point of view and this trianglular craft comes shooting down to earth then a parachute comes out and the craft lands in the water. it opens up and this guy screams in japanese (i don't kno what he said but it sounds funny) and then u hear the beeping sound of a tama and a tama appears thru the crafts door. hehe i found it on the tamagotchi japan site. you got to look really hard. i wish i could link it here but it doesn't work. o well.

hehe i just saw the jap commercial! it's HILLARIOUS because this guy is screaming in japanese. ok it shows the earth from a spaceships point of view and this trianglular craft comes shooting down to earth then a parachute comes out and the craft lands in the water. it opens up and this guy screams in japanese (i don't kno what he said but it sounds funny) and then u hear the beeping sound of a tama and a tama appears thru the crafts door. hehe i found it on the tamagotchi japan site. you got to look really hard. i wish i could link it here but it doesn't work. o well.
You mean this? https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/movie/tamagochi_CM.asx

P.S. I didn't really see what that is because if it is the commercial, I don't want to freak my roommate out, but I imagine it is the commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]it wont let me watch it[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back