Do people make fun of you for having a tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do people ever make fun of you for having a tamagotchi pet?

• Yes! And I makes me cry!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but who cares what they think.

• Sometimes, but if they do I beat them up.

• No, tamagotchi is really popular at my school/work!

• What's a tamagotchi?

• How do you make fun of someone?

• Duhhhhh! Doeeee! Doooooom!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a boy and I'm sure that everyone would make fun of me if they would know that I have a Tamagotchi. Only my best friend knows. I always give my Tama to my little sister when I'm in school.

I'm a boy and I'm sure that everyone would make fun of me if they would know that I have a Tamagotchi. Only my best friend knows. I always give my Tama to my little sister when I'm in school.
Yeah same, except I'm a girl and my best friend also has this problem! So we face it together and get teased about it together nd it doesn't hurt as much! :)

Nope! One of girls in my class (so you know, schools out for me!) has 10 Tamagotchis!!!!!!!!

Yeah, mainly because I'm not exactly in elementary school anymore, and I'm probably the only one in the entire school. :nazotchi: It's more of a "yea, but who cares what they think". And my friends don't really care. :nazotchi:

No, they don't know I have one. But I do get made fun of for other stupid stufff.. immature things..

Sometimes. My friends think tamagotchis are stupid! :eek: When they said that I gasped! :eek: Nearly screamed! ^_^

At my school, no seems to care about, and think of it as a "childish toy." I think tamagotchis need a little more respect. :pochitchi:

I think people need to grow up and not make fun of people because of something they enjoy. Just think of it, their just jealous they don't have one of their own!

only a few people know i collect them. my other half, one of my good friends and my family, but thats it. its kinda sad for an 18 yea old. hehe

I have a tamagotchi and I don't get picked on 'cause almost every one has a tamagotchi so Im kinda cool on that subject lol... But if kids picked on me I'd ask them who do you think you are???? Your not my pier my momma my daddy or any body I respect so why do you think you have an effect on me???? I basiclpy don't care what people think of me!!!! :lol: :D :eek: :D

Well, no one knows how many tamagotchis I have.

They all know of the existance of one, and about 4 others of the second. Only 1 knows about my obsession. I am pretty sure i'd be made fun of/considered even more weird if they knew, so I keep them all to myslef. :lol:

Tamas are a HUGE craze in my school and everyone has at least 3 tamas.

this kid allmost got me in troble cauze tamas aren't allowed in elementry and he didn't have one so that explains why.

^ ^

(@) (@)

#

(======) kitty!

Last edited by a moderator:
tHE GIRLS in my soccer team say i would turn up tp more practices if i wasnt obssessed with tamas but i give em the evil eye and the truth is i take a long time to eat a 1pm so i sometimes miss practices.

DaGals ;)

They made fun of my BFF, Paul, 4 having a tama and then thru it under the bus.....My school is soooo evil!

~MissiKK~

:wacko: ;) no,they dont make fun of me, but it is not popular at my school. when people see my tamagotchi , they are curious about it and ask what it is and i say it is a tamagotchi. they ask what it do and i say its a virtual pet, u feed it and stuff. they really dont make fun of me. in school, i used to have both of my tamagotchi hanging from a chain around my neck. the teachers didnt mind either. one teacher was curious about it. she asked what was it and i said it was a virtual pet that u feed and stuff.that was it. she was just curious. no one made fun of me for it. actually, some people can not see me without them. :( :wacko:

Ooops! Sorry, I double=posted! I'll just say something different>>> Nice avvie, tama star!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back