how do you get billotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whos Billotchi

• Billotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamatchi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phebe

Reaction score
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) WHOS BILLOTCHI :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billotchi is an ugly tamagotchi that looks like a persons head with legs attached. i dont know how you get it but 2 of my friends gt it. its VERY ugly. i had it once. its not easey to look at!

BILLOTCHI IS CUTE, LOOKS LIKE PENGUIN THE HEAD WITH LEGS IS BILL AND BILL AND BILLOTCHI ARE DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billotchi is an ugly tamagotchi that looks like a persons head with legs attached. i dont know how you get it but 2 of my friends gt it. its VERY ugly. i had it once. its not easey to look at!
Let me guess, You're a girl?

Anyways, it's actually a joke of the former president,Bill Clinton.

i currently have a billotchi u must be an odd gen to get it and the teen i had before it was hinatchi hope i helped ! :(

Yes, I believe there is a huge difference between Bill and Billotchi. No offense to the Democrats, but I think it is a joke directed at former president Bill Clinton also.

Bill-OTCHI is an adorable penguin. BILL is a hideous guy with an Elvis hairstyle. Flashback to the 60's , much?!?!

on the old tamas hes been a secret character, but now on v3 he isnt really rare anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back