I am going away cant bring tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica_A

Reaction score
I am going away tomorrow and I cant bring the tamas , I am beeing away from tomorrow day to the morning after.

What can I do? can you press pause? for how long?

And can someone explain the game Flag to me, I cant play it right I always die.

Click the first two buttons on your tama to pause. Pause can go until you want it to unpause. Just click the first two buttons again to do that. ^_^

Or you can always change the time to bed time to 9:30 pm or so and then when you come back it will be like still sleeping or morning I hoped I helped because that's what I usually do ...unless I forgot to do it though.

Both Of These Ideas Won't work,

One: It will run out of batterys

Two: I think she is going on VACATION.

Unscrew them all and take out the batteries. Set them aside and screw them back up. When you get back put the batteries back in and press "Download" to keep your old tama. Press "Reset" Toget a new tama. This only works on the newer versions. If you have a tamagotchi like a Digi, G1, etc. It will automaticly reset.

I am going away tomorrow and I cant bring the tamas , I am beeing away from tomorrow day to the morning after.What can I do? can you press pause? for how long?

And can someone explain the game Flag to me, I cant play it right I always die.
Yes my idea will work she's only be gone for one day and she can always get more batteries but I think she should just change the time or pause it because it is great idea or let one of her family members take care of it or her friends to take care of it.

put it on pause i guess...or if u don't want the battery 2 run out, just take the battery out and put it bak in when ur bak

kat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my Tamagotchi fan site: click here: GOTCHIFANS

Want a free website? Click here! FREEWEBS

Join Neopets! Click here: NEOPETS

Why would the battery run out? It's on all the time, and why won't you be able to take them? They're small and they can be out on silent if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back