HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anarca

Reaction score
MY TAMA IS V2 AND I CONNECT IT WITH MY V3. MY TAMA IS ONE OF THIS: :eek:

LIKE A NORMAL ONE BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN I CONNECT IT WITH ANOTHER TAMA IT LOOKS LIKE THIS ^_^

I HATE THAT!!! :eek:

It's normal.

there are only a couple of characters that will NOT come across as a Nazotchi. Even one's that are on V2 AND V3 do not always show up as themselves. So far the only characters I have come across that stay themselves are otokitchi(the matchmaker), Mametchi (although the v2 goes to the v3 as a v3 mametchi) Mimitchi and Gozarutchi. Memetchi turned into nazotchi and so do the teens.

MY TAMA IS V2 AND I CONNECT IT WITH MY V3. MY TAMA IS ONE OF THIS: :eek: LIKE A NORMAL ONE BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN I CONNECT IT WITH ANOTHER TAMA IT LOOKS LIKE THIS ^_^

I HATE THAT!!! :eek:
It will only appear normal if it's a v1 character.

It's normal. there are only a couple of characters that will NOT come across as a Nazotchi. Even one's that are on V2 AND V3 do not always show up as themselves. So far the only characters I have come across that stay themselves are otokitchi(the matchmaker), Mametchi (although the v2 goes to the v3 as a v3 mametchi) Mimitchi and Gozarutchi. Memetchi turned into nazotchi and so do the teens.
Some teens don't turn into Nazotchi! Hinotamtchi doesn't turn into it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back