More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

We just received the following as an addition to the original information from Bandai about the Tamagotchi Version 2. Remember... These apply to the North American Tamagotchi Connection!

*these are rephrasings of what was said by Bandai...*

Has a release day for the Tamagotchi Connection v2 been set? Spring 2005!!! (The original August time they originally told me about has changed again and now we get them sooner!)

Has a release day for the Tamagotchi Mini been set? Fall 2005

Has a release day for the "Best Friends Pack" been set? Late Spring 2005

Will there be some similarities to the Version 1 in battery life? Original battery issue has been corrected in Version 1s and is still corrected in Version 2

Will the Version 2 use the same CR2032 battery as the Version 1? Yes. Exact same CR2032 3V batteries for the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2

Is the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 the U.S. equivalent to the Japanese Keitai Tamagotchi (that interfaces with cell phones)? No. The various cell networks in the US don't allow the capabilities for connecting with cell phones. But the Version 2, like the Keitai Tamagotchi, will have more games, more characters, IR communication and one SPECIAL ELEMENT THAT WILL BE REVEALED DURING LAUNCH.

Will the Tamagotchi Mini function as a full-blown Tamagotchi or is it more of a decorative keychain? The Tamagotchi Mini is a Tamagotchi like from the 1990s. It has the tamagotchi functionality but it is being positioned more as a fashion statement (like a charm or keychain). It is really closer to the basics like when the Tamagotchi first started (minus the IR communication of the Tamagotchi Connection).

So will the Tamagotchi Mini have the same characters as the original Tamagotchi from the 90s? No. Different characters from the original.

There is promise of a couple of surprises in store for the launch of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2... But they’re not spoiling the surprise... :(

OK THAT IS SO COOL BUT I THINK IT IS A MINI TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION ( it is pretti ovbious!

What is a Tamagotchi Mini!?!?!
Not quite a Mini Tamagotchi Connection... Check out the first topic linked to in this one... It has some details that other members found and linked. Or check the other topics in Comments and Rumors for links to pictures...

I'm surprised you got a response from Bandai. They completely ignored my email. I emalied their PR firm because I wanted to do a project on tamagotchis for my PR class, but they firmly told me they could not help me out and to search the web for website.. big help

When is Tamagotchi version 2 gonna come out in stores? And when will Tamagotchi version 3? <Justkidding

:p [SIZE=14pt]One time I sent Bandai a letter in January, then they replyed in march!!![/SIZE] :(

OMG! that is so cool!! Although i live in AUST. and get the COnneXion 2, i will think about getting one (or 2) off eBay.... I hope mum lets me....

Okay I would like to apologise if this has already been asked and answered (this is the first thing I have read in about a week!) but will V1 and V2 be able to connect???

Well, from what i know, the V2 ConneXion can connect to version 1 so i cant see why not the ConnECTion 2 cant connect to the version 1. Although, i may be wrong....

hah! i was right about the tama minis! yay me!

and we're getting them sooner! yay all of us!

is there any word to the date in april? i know it wasn't listed, but does anyone know what days new toys get released on? iworked in the music business for years, and new releases, except for VERY rare occasions, all came out on tuesdays.

hah! i was right about the tama minis! yay me!
and we're getting them sooner! yay all of us!

is there any word to the date in april? i know it wasn't listed, but does anyone know what days new toys get released on? iworked in the music business for years, and new releases, except for VERY rare occasions, all came out on tuesdays.
I can't give you a specific date unfortunately... :(

Ok, so whats the special thing during the launch? Im in the UK so tama version 2 is already here and I still dont know what the special secret thingy is :(

When will the tamagotchi 2 be coming to Canada

When will the tamagotchi 2 be coming to Canada
This is only my guess here... But North America )USA and Canada) will most likely get them at the same time... Spring 2005 (as of this writing)

[SIZE=14pt]GAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN IN SPRING WILL IT COME OUT??? *rips his hair out I'M SO EXITED!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back