The Tama V1 Mystery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outcast

Reaction score
Ok. This was strange. Back in the old days of the V1, I heard of debugging. I tried it, and did it for a lot of other people at school. I un-debugged mine, and my tama was normal....

Then, the battery died out.

As soon as I got a new one, I inserted it. It was strange. All the icons on the top and bottom were on the sides and you had to press really hard to see. And, you could only see the icons when you pressed! Does anyone know what happened to my poor little V1?

Perhaps the pixels faded. Did you leave you Tamagotchi in the sun for a long period of time.

Yeah, she said icons. The Icons use like ink, like Game & Watch, but not pixels.

Maybe the ink (what ever it is) got shook up too much. I dunno

You probably made the screen go sideways when you de-bugged it.[color/] It's just a logical explanation.[color/] :puroperatchi:

Perhaps the pixels faded. Did you leave you Tamagotchi in the sun for a long period of time.
I've left my tama in the sun for a long time. Luckily, after about 15-30 minutes of darkness, the pixels went back to normal. :puroperatchi:

Ok. This was strange. Back in the old days of the V1, I heard of debugging. I tried it, and did it for a lot of other people at school. I un-debugged mine, and my tama was normal....
Then, the battery died out.

As soon as I got a new one, I inserted it. It was strange. All the icons on the top and bottom were on the sides and you had to press really hard to see. And, you could only see the icons when you pressed! Does anyone know what happened to my poor little V1?
That's really weird...I don't know what happened. :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back