WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pepe221

just before your ttama dies reset it and press download!! There you go!!! Its back to life with NO skulls at all!!

So your saying if my tama is going to die I should hit reset and my tama will be back to normal? If so, do I start over again on generations? Like if I was on 5th generation would I go back to 1.

No, they said press DOWNLOAD, and it will pick up from its last major event, like evolving, waking up, it also mentions connecting in the instructions, but thats never worked for me, yeah, anyway that should help. I've never seen a Tama of mine die, and how would you know that its gonna die????

just before your ttama dies reset it and press download!! There you go!!! Its back to life with NO skulls at all!!
thats wicked i'm off to go and try it

No, they said press DOWNLOAD, and it will pick up from its last major event, like evolving, waking up, it also mentions connecting in the instructions, but thats never worked for me, yeah, anyway that should help. I've never seen a Tama of mine die, and how would you know that its gonna die????
on my debugged one a major event that it does is going into hyperspeed

you would know if it's gonna die if it's head is pointing toward the floor... and weird music playing.... :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back