Black-out!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cat lover

Reaction score
Today I went strawberry picking and I brought my v3, mini and my nano kitty. Since I didn't want them to get dirty when I was picking strawberries, I left them in the car. I was done, it took me about 1 hr. When I got back into the car, all of my pets were fine but not my v3 the screen was all black! It was a total black-out. I think my tama was all black because it was a really hot day and my tama was hot too. So I quickly turned on the air conditioner to cool down my tama. Luckily, my tama cooled down and the black-out was gone, I could see my tama character again. What a relief! :pochitchi: :huh: :p

<_< :hitodetchi: This is what would normally happen on a lcd or liquid crystal display when it is heated and there is no harm done to your tamagotchi. When it cools down it should disapear.

I'm glad you fixed it.

Make sure to leave your tamagotchis in a cool place out of the sun next time. :p

Something like that happened to one of my tamagotchis too.

-sk8er girl-

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for informing every one now i know what to do if these happens to me, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back