Sign in to follow this  
tamabend

Bouquet flowers

Question

My Tamagotchi has a bunch of flowers on the screen. We do not understand why it is there or what we have to do about it. Can anyone explain? :(

15 answers to this question

My tamagotchi had a pot of flowers next to it.... what is it doing?

I do not understand your reply. The flowers are in a bowl. Do we need to do anything - doesn't respond if we press RH button, other buttons just exit.

its celebrating about a women hoo used to look after cancer patients ! and she is remembered with daffodils my tama did thta

my tamagotchi is a tamagotchi connection version 1. It is an adult (a kiwi) aged 8 years old and I looked at it once and then Inoticed it had a pot with 2 flowers in. This has happened 3 times now .It started this morning. If I press button A it exits the flowers(they go away), if I press button B it exits it but if I press button C it does nothing. Is it anything to worry about or is it good?

my tamagotchi is a Tarakotchi, does that make a difference? :(

My Tama is an Itchigotchi and that also happened. Is today some kind of special day???? My Kutchipatchi didn't do it though.

Maybe the Tama's are giving us the flowers as a gift because apparently tamagotchi plus do that. Is your Tama a Tamagotchi connection? :(

It may be celebrating sring of something what kinda tamagotchi you got as in version and if it is a a euopean :(

It is a Tamagotchi Connexion, a European one, first version. It might well be that it is giving me flowers as a gift, I am a very kind owner!! :(

Glad to hear more of you have the pot plants! My daughter's tamagotchi and mine both have pot plants appearing today.

I think someone's suggestion of celebration of Spring is a nice one.

It's not a special thing. It's somethign tamagotchis do if you leave them long. They get bored and do some gardening. Don't worry abotu it.

mine did that! i think it is to celebrate spring aswell.

Mine Hasnt Done It, But I Assume Its To Celebrate Spring :P