Bouquet flowers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabend

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi has a bunch of flowers on the screen. We do not understand why it is there or what we have to do about it. Can anyone explain? :(

I do not understand your reply. The flowers are in a bowl. Do we need to do anything - doesn't respond if we press RH button, other buttons just exit.

its celebrating about a women hoo used to look after cancer patients ! and she is remembered with daffodils my tama did thta

my tamagotchi is a tamagotchi connection version 1. It is an adult (a kiwi) aged 8 years old and I looked at it once and then Inoticed it had a pot with 2 flowers in. This has happened 3 times now .It started this morning. If I press button A it exits the flowers(they go away), if I press button B it exits it but if I press button C it does nothing. Is it anything to worry about or is it good?

My Tama is an Itchigotchi and that also happened. Is today some kind of special day???? My Kutchipatchi didn't do it though.

Maybe the Tama's are giving us the flowers as a gift because apparently tamagotchi plus do that. Is your Tama a Tamagotchi connection? :(

ME GOT NO IDEA WHAT YOU PEOPLE R TALKING ABOUT.

It is a Tamagotchi Connexion, a European one, first version. It might well be that it is giving me flowers as a gift, I am a very kind owner!! :(

Glad to hear more of you have the pot plants! My daughter's tamagotchi and mine both have pot plants appearing today.

I think someone's suggestion of celebration of Spring is a nice one.

It's not a special thing. It's somethign tamagotchis do if you leave them long. They get bored and do some gardening. Don't worry abotu it.

Mine Hasnt Done It, But I Assume Its To Celebrate Spring :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back